The Student Room Group

Functional skills in maths and english

Scroll to see replies

Original post by azzyb524
UPDATE! I’ve passed both my reading and writing exam! Now just awaiting my SLC!!! x

Update! IVE PASSED ALL EXAMS AND HAVE QUALIFIED!
Original post by azzyb524
UPDATE! I’ve passed both my reading and writing exam! Now just awaiting my SLC!!! x

You’ve got this! I have no doubts! Well done! 🙌🏻 x
WOOOO CONGRATSSSSSS. what's next now nursing?
Who did you book your exams with.
Original post by JbaxJere
WOOOO CONGRATSSSSSS. what's next now nursing?
Who did you book your exams with.

I’m actually going onto to study social work! I booked my exams through ThinkOnlineTraining (:
Original post by Karlielkc
You’ve got this! I have no doubts! Well done! 🙌🏻 x

Hey Karlie, I am also wanting to book my functional skills level 2 maths with the same company. Can I ask how was the process with the zoom call when doing the exam? I really struggle with exams and I am so scared having someone watch me will put me off. I only have a month left to book and do the exam! xx
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by tantanall
Hey Karlie, I am also wanting to book my functional skills level 2 maths with the same company. Can I ask how was the process with the zoom call when doing the exam? I really struggle with exams and I am so scared having someone watch me will put me off. I only have a month left to book and do the exam! xx

Hey!

It was really simple, intro via zoom it’s only you and the invigilator, once checks are done, they show you how to hide both you and them from the screen so it doesn’t put you off, you don’t hear a peep 🙌🏻 go for it! You’ll feel so good when it’s done! X
I have never done all this remote being invigorated thing - is it just webcam based? Do you do it on a laptop with the camera on there? Do you have to be in a particular room/place? Can’t imagine not being in an exam hall!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending