The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Vs Reading (PwC flying start)

I’m applying for Accounting degrees and hence I’m looking to apply for flying start programs. I have to make a choice between newcastle and reading. What are the pros and cons of the unis? (Im an international student)
Newcastle is a russel group uni, which is something to take into account. As youre an international student, maybe they have different fees, so that would be worth checking. I would also take into account how easy they are to reach (both uni's have airports quite close I think) and I know that at Newcastle they come and pick you up from the airport. Newcastle accomodation is really nice and modern, i'm not too sure about reading. I was thinking of applying to reading but chose Newcastle instead because the nightlife is great and its easier to reach, it really depends on your priorities though.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by student5812
I’m applying for Accounting degrees and hence I’m looking to apply for flying start programs. I have to make a choice between newcastle and reading. What are the pros and cons of the unis? (Im an international student)

Newcastle is also better in terms of social activities right near the stadium small nice city

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending