The Student Room Group

past papers for mocks

hey i was wondering on your thoughts if they were to make past papers for the french aqa mocks how old would the papers they use be? like 2016? or would they use earlier ones like 2020??
Original post by xzyuo_137
hey i was wondering on your thoughts if they were to make past papers for the french aqa mocks how old would the papers they use be? like 2016? or would they use earlier ones like 2020??

For mocks schools generally choose the most recent exam paper (in this case it would most likely be 2023).
You cannot access these exam papers as the exam boards keep them locked, so that schools can use them as mock papers.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
For mocks schools generally choose the most recent exam paper (in this case it would most likely be 2023).
You cannot access these exam papers as the exam boards keep them locked, so that schools can use them as mock papers.

thank you!
Reply 3

what would your thoughts be if i was to revise of past papers for french?
Original post by xzyuo_137
what would your thoughts be if i was to revise of past papers for french?

It's a good way to practise exam technique, and it is a good idea for all of your subjects, not just French
do they use the most recent exam papers for year 10s as well as year 11?
Original post by nevaehhhe
do they use the most recent exam papers for year 10s as well as year 11?
It is the most likely just because there will be a new paper by the time you do mocks in y11. This is no guarantee though, but it is the most likely option.

Quick Reply

Latest