The Student Room Group

Grade requirements

Hi, for anyone with any experience, is there a likely chance that I will be accepted into any Russel group universities with the grades B, B, C. I think I am eligible for the contextual offers but my parents will only let me go to a Russel Group uni as I come from a strict family. If not, are there any unis like Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield that will accept these grades for other courses such as marketing? Thank you!!
Reply 1
Original post by nini2222
Hi, for anyone with any experience, is there a likely chance that I will be accepted into any Russel group universities with the grades B, B, C. I think I am eligible for the contextual offers but my parents will only let me go to a Russel Group uni as I come from a strict family. If not, are there any unis like Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield that will accept these grades for other courses such as marketing? Thank you!!

Hi! There are definitely some Russell Group universities (with specific courses) that have contextual grades of BBC. I know Liverpool certainly does, and I’ve heard they are typically more lenient with grades. This requirement differs by course though, but I’d recommend still taking a look. If not, you could just apply to some of the ones you like and just see whether you get accepted. If not, there’s always clearing or a gap year. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending