The Student Room Group

Official LSE Postgraduate Applicants 2024 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnonPsych
Has someone who hasn’t gotten an offer yet alsoreceived an email from LSE stating that the GSS isavailable for you? Even tho they clearly state that tobe applicable you need to hold an unconditional orconditional offer like i am so confused right now

I received an email even though I haven’t received a decision! I think what they mean is we can apply for GSS before we get an offer but we will only receive it if and when we finally get an unconditional offer.
Reply 21
Yes, I received it 5 hours ago. Looks like it was an automated email that went out to everyone who applied.
Reply 22
Hi guys, is there anyone who applied for the MPA program? Received my ID on Jan 18
Reply 23
Hi! Anyone for the master in Economics? any answer from LSE?
Reply 24
Original post by Gabiggssss
Hi! Anyone for the master in Economics? any answer from LSE?

waitlisted on jan 24, applied nov 21 (2 year MSc)
Reply 25
Original post by varunrao
waitlisted on jan 24, applied nov 21 (2 year MSc)

do you mind sharing your credentials?
Reply 26
Hey for the GSS scholarship award essay can i edit and reuse some parts from my SOP? I’m assuming they are two different departments and the GSS officer wouldn’t have went through the application? Does anyone have insight?
Reply 27
Original post by Gabiggssss
do you mind sharing your credentials?

sure! honours in commerce w econ minor from delhi uni. interned at a think tank and a corporate, 2 RAs and an intl' publication. gre 325 (170 quant) and cgpa 8.2/10 (3.42/4). ongoing micromasters in stats and data science offered by mitx. volunteering and a leadership position in a uni society.
Reply 28
Hi, I have applied to the MSc Economics 1-year as first choice and 2-year as second choice on December 14th. If I am rejected from my first choice, do I have to wait another 8 weeks for the 2-year decision or will the waiting time be possibly shorter as the two choices are very similar and probably evaluated by the same people?
Reply 29
Did anybody get an offer from stats department?
Reply 30
Has anyone got an offer for MSc HRO (international employee relations)? Also it would be great if you could state whether you’re an international or home student. Thank you!

still on the waitlist.....
Reply 31
Original post by el13aav
still on the waitlist.....

I just saw another thread, people there are also saying that they’ve been put on waitlist for HRO. Seems like they’re putting everyone on a waitlist for some reason. Literally haven’t seen anyone get an offer for this course :/
Reply 32
I just saw another thread, people there are also saying that they’ve been put on waitlist for HRO. Seems like they’re putting everyone on a waitlist for some reason. Literally haven’t seen anyone get an offer for this course :/

I think so... share results when it comes! Hope we can get good news from LSE:smile:
Waitlisted for MSc economics, anyone else?
Reply 34
Original post by HayleyR9
Hi guys, is there anyone who applied for the MPA program? Received my ID on Jan 18

I applied for the lse-columbia mpa!
Reply 35
Original post by idkleo18

I applied for the lse-columbia mpa!

Did u hear anything back? And what was your timeframe?
Reply 36
Original post by HayleyR9
Did u hear anything back? And what was your timeframe?

As of Monday it has been 8 weeks since I applied, still not heard back though. Did you apply for the same program?
Reply 37

As of Monday it has been 8 weeks since I applied, still not heard back though. Did you apply for the same program?

What’s your profile?
Hello!
Anyone else applied to MSc Economic History?
Reply 39
Original post by yashs0787

What’s your profile?

Yeah i did mine has been almost a month since i applied. I guess i will stop checking it everyday lol i have a feeling that LSE is notorious for just being very inconsistent when it comes to decisions u never know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending