The Student Room Group

Official LSE Postgraduate Applicants 2024 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hey guys just accepted my ISPP offer anyone doing this course?
Reply 41
Original post by HayleyR9
What’s your profile?

Yeah i did mine has been almost a month since i applied. I guess i will stop checking it everyday lol i have a feeling that LSE is notorious for just being very inconsistent when it comes to decisions u never know
What's your profile?
Original post by sk133
Hey guys just accepted my ISPP offer anyone doing this course?

Congrats! Im still waiting, how long ago did you apply? And whats your profile if you don’t mind me asking? :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
For those got accepted into PhDs, did they give funding info? I can’t figure it out
Reply 44
Original post by 10bennettc

Congrats! Im still waiting, how long ago did you apply? And whats your profile if you don’t mind me asking? :smile:

Thanks so much! Hope you hear back soon too! And i went to uni of manchester doing econ and politics averaging a first class thats about it☺️
Hey all! Just accepted my offer to study ISPP! If anyone else is doing the course - would love to connect! :smile:
Reply 46
Hi there! I got an offer for MISDI, too. Applied mid of Dec. Hit me up in case you'd like to connect.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by charlotterpryce
Hey all! Just accepted my offer to study ISPP! If anyone else is doing the course - would love to connect! :smile:
Hey I was wondering how long it took for them to make a decision? 🙂
Hello, is there anybody who heard from the Gender department, for PhD?
Hi everyone, I had checked my GAP and saw that I have been classified under overseas fees despite having a British passport and having had attended all my schools in the UK. Has this happened with anyone else?
Original post by unavailable20
Hi everyone, I had checked my GAP and saw that I have been classified under overseas fees despite having a British passport and having had attended all my schools in the UK. Has this happened with anyone else?
The exact same thing has happened to me, have you managed to sort it? I’m not sure who to contact
The exact same thing has happened to me, have you managed to sort it? I’m not sure who to contact
I asked a student thats on the course now and she said the same happened to her! Once she got an offer she just had to send in her passport details and it was fine. I emailed the fees department yesterday as well. Here's the email: [email protected]
Original post by unavailable20
I asked a student thats on the course now and she said the same happened to her! Once she got an offer she just had to send in her passport details and it was fine. I emailed the fees department yesterday as well. Here's the email: [email protected]
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!
No worries, good luck!!
Hey I was wondering how long it took for them to make a decision? 🙂
For whatever reason I heard back within the month I applied. Applied early Jan, heard back at the very start of Feb. So around 3-4 weeks. I was really surprised lol considering I’ve heard of people waiting over 2 months.
Original post by charlotterpryce
For whatever reason I heard back within the month I applied. Applied early Jan, heard back at the very start of Feb. So around 3-4 weeks. I was really surprised lol considering I’ve heard of people waiting over 2 months.
Congratulations thats so great to hear!
Hello!
Any other offer holders for MSc Economic History?
Hi guys,
I received an email saying I was declined from my First choice and when i logged into the portal everything on my second choice program is now just "received" except my transcript. Did the same thing happen to any of you when you were considered for your second choice ? Is this the received theory? or just cuz i was declined from the 1st it says received? Any insights please
Original post by Remc5112
Hey. I applied on Nov 20th. Got a conditional offer for a MSc in MISDI exactly 4 weeks after on Dec 20 :smile:
Hey there! I'm also applying for MISDI (application was processed and submitted on Feb 8th). Would you mind sharing a bit about your uni, background, etc? Congrats on your offer :smile:
Original post by bwn2103
Hi there! I got an offer for MISDI, too. Applied mid of Dec. Hit me up in case you'd like to connect.
Hey there! I'm also applying for MISDI (application was processed and submitted on Feb 8th). Would you mind sharing a bit about your uni, background, etc? Congrats on your offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending