The Student Room Group

Official LSE Postgraduate Applicants 2024 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Has anyone received any updates or offers for MSc Economic Policy for International Development? I applied in early February
LSE received my application for MSc in Political Theory on February 7th. Haven't heard back from them yet. Did anyone else apply for this program? If so, have you received any updates?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 62
Original post by michelegrim
LSE received my application for MSc in Political Theory on February 7th. Haven't heard back from them yet. Did anyone else apply for this program? If so, have you received any updates?
Applied Feb 26. Not heard anything yet (as is expected).
Original post by dmf22
Applied Feb 26. Not heard anything yet (as is expected).
Wow, you are the first person I've spoken to who is also applying for this course. Waiting for a decision has been absolutely dreadful (checking the portal everyday is driving me mad).

I'm hoping we will hear something back before Holy Week/Easter and spring break. Are you an international or a domestic student? Also, the best of luck with your application.
Hey everyone, not sure why the 2024 postgraduate noise is so much quieter compared to the 2023 SR thread!
I was wondering if anyone knows if the “received” theory is true for this year's cohort?
I was also wondering if any successful applicants were also accepted for GSS funding too? 😊
Original post by 10bennettc
Hey everyone, not sure why the 2024 postgraduate noise is so much quieter compared to the 2023 SR thread!
I was wondering if anyone knows if the “received” theory is true for this year's cohort?
I was also wondering if any successful applicants were also accepted for GSS funding too? 😊
Hey, it was true for mine! Went to received then a few days - a week later, I received an offer. The GSS is first come first serve so i can imagine that anyone who applied after December is not likely to get it. Hopefully I qualify for other things
Original post by unavailable20
Hey, it was true for mine! Went to received then a few days - a week later, I received an offer. The GSS is first come first serve so i can imagine that anyone who applied after December is not likely to get it. Hopefully I qualify for other things
It turned out to be true for me too - I got the email about an hour after I posted in here haha! I also had my GSS accepted so I’m really chuffed as I applied on the 19th February.

Congrats on your offer!!
Reply 67
Original post by aaravpv
Has anyone received any updates or offers for MSc Economic Policy for International Development? I applied in early February
I applied also this month for the same course, did you applied for fee waiver or do know how to do it?
Reply 68
Original post by kanyesscapple
Hello!
Anyone else applied to MSc Economic History?
yeah, they got back to you?can you share your linkdlin?
Yyes I got a cond. offer about two weeks ago. I can send my LinkedIn in a private message to you
Reply 70
Original post by kanyesscapple
Yyes I got a cond. offer about two weeks ago. I can send my LinkedIn in a private message to you
send it
Reply 71
Hey guys any MSc students (Girls) who want to start a GC and want to consider living together/flat share?
Is there anybody who has heard back from LSE-Columbia MPA? I applied on January 28 and have not heard anything back. Still " received - not yet verified"
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by idkleo18
I applied for the lse-columbia mpa!

Have you heard back?
Hey, How long do you normally have to wait after receiving the 'Recommended Offer' email for the official offer letter? And is there any chance I could be waitlisted after receiving this email or is it a guaranteed offer?
I just checked the portal and see I received an unconditional offer for my program, but I never got an email and I do not see an official offer letter. Has this happened to anyone else? I am wondering when I will receive an actual letter.
Reply 76
Original post by alynnstars
I just checked the portal and see I received an unconditional offer for my program, but I never got an email and I do not see an official offer letter. Has this happened to anyone else? I am wondering when I will receive an actual letter.

The official offer letter / “Certificate” will come attached to an email - took them one more day in my case (Department of Management).
Original post by bwn2103
The official offer letter / “Certificate” will come attached to an email - took them one more day in my case (Department of Management).

what programme did you apply for and when did you get your offer?
Original post by marmaladeinsu12
what programme did you apply for and when did you get your offer?

Environment and Development. Applied end of Jan got the offer today.
Reply 79
is there a postgrad group chat or does anyone want to start one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending