The Student Room Group

Oxford MSc in Advanced Computer Science 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #4
To clarify, havent been asked for an interview but this is later at night so might be coming in the way or just automatic rejection 🤔

Just checked, but mine is still there. (no interview)
Original post by FiveSevenNight
Just checked, but mine is still there. (no interview)

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I imagine they are just processing everyone at the moment, I suppose they just saw mine now : ). Will try and read not much into it and await an interview invite/decision then
Original post by Anonymous #4
Okay, thanks for letting me know. I imagine they are just processing everyone at the moment, I suppose they just saw mine now : ). Will try and read not much into it and await an interview invite/decision then

I think it might be a good signal of being accepted without interview! I saw some people on Gradcafe accepted without interviews at this time last year!

Are you an international student? And is English your native language?
Yeah just got an interview invite. But the interview is led by someone completely outside of the specific field I applied for
I got a survey link. Shouldn’t one receive this after the entire process is done? I am not sure what this means. I haven’t been called for an interview yet.
Original post by Anonymous #6
I got a survey link. Shouldn’t one receive this after the entire process is done? I am not sure what this means. I haven’t been called for an interview yet.

Don't overthink it. I think every applicant received this.
I think it might be a good signal of being accepted without interview! I saw some people on Gradcafe accepted without interviews at this time last year!

Are you an international student? And is English your native language?

Maybe, let's see!
Home student, and yes.
Reply 87

I got it too this morning.
Other departments are also getting, I think its just a normal email, it has nothing to do with us
Original post by Anonymous #1
Other departments are also getting, I think its just a normal email, it has nothing to do with us

I mean it has nothing to do with the decision
Reply 90
Original post by Anonymous #1
I mean it has nothing to do with the decision

Yep, that is true.
Does Oxford notify me if I get rejected?? I still did not hear anything from them and my self-service says still "ready for assessment"
My upload button is also still there.

Haha, I keep thinking I will accidentally click 'withdraw application' as I navigate to it. I know that there is probably a confirmation screen, but still.
Original post by Anoymous1987
Does Oxford notify me if I get rejected?? I still did not hear anything from them and my self-service says still "ready for assessment"

Of course, but the rejections should come much later (around mid of March)
Of course, but the rejections should come much later (around mid of March)

How long should I wait for the interview invitation??
Last week of February would be the latest, I assume. However, this is just an estimate.
Any updates?
Original post by Beep beep boop
Any updates?

No interview. Upload button still here.
No interview. Upload button still here.

Same as above (no interview, upload button still there)...
For whom upload button disappeared, have you receive any updates? I think offer should come soon after button disappear.
Reply 99
Same here, too. No interview, upload button still available.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending