The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Physiotherapy 2024 applications

Scroll to see replies

Just wanted to let you guys know that I’ve just had an offer from Cardiff to study Physiotherapy!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Sunf10wer_frogg
Hi, just wondering if anyone who has applied for physiotherapy starting 2024 has received offers/interview offers yet? Submitted my application in the second week of December and very desperate to get into Cardiff so wanted to know if anyone knows anything about what kind of timescale they run on? Any help much appreciated!

I received an offer from Cardiff yesterday. I had my interview last Monday and applied mid December.
Original post by FinleyHuish
I received an offer from Cardiff yesterday. I had my interview last Monday and applied mid December.

Me too! I had my interview last Monday and heard yesterday!! I also applied mid December. What a coincidence ahaha lol
Original post by Anonymous #1
Me too! I had my interview last Monday and heard yesterday!! I also applied mid December. What a coincidence ahaha lol

I’m exactly the same!
Original post by Sunf10wer_frogg
I’m exactly the same!

We all must have been in the same batch then
Hey guys, anyone got any interview bulletpoints/notes on some things to go over for the interview. Ive got the basic things covered like why physio, the uni etc but any other scenarios or debates etc..
Reply 26
any tips from those who have had their offers or interviews?
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous #1

Same! Have you all had emails from the uni itself, I've only had the update on UCAS but not email from Cardiff
Original post by tillyf123
Same! Have you all had emails from the uni itself, I've only had the update on UCAS but not email from Cardiff

Yeah same here, nothing from Cardiff yet.
Original post by tillyf123

I've not has any emails from Cardiff themselves. Had an email about tours of the Campus, but no details about the offer etc.
Reply 30
hey, just had my interview, how long does it take for them to roughly respond back??
hi it took me roughly a week to get an offer:smile:
Reply 32
Daughter had interview for Cardiff before Christmas but not heard since then. I guess it wasn’t a definite no though 🤷*♀️
that is true fingers crossed yoru daughter gets an offer! i had my interview last week and I was just wondering as to when I might get a response back
anyone got a offers holder groupchat? or wouldn't mind joining one?
Has anyone not been invited for an interview yet?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Has anyone not been invited for an interview yet?

I haven't been invited for an interview yet and I applied in December, I contacted the admissions staff but they haven't got back to me yet. So far I have just got the same email 4 times about their interview process, but not about an actual interview.
Yes I applied first week in December and have also had multiple Email's about the process but not the interview.
Original post by Anonymous
anyone got a offers holder groupchat? or wouldn't mind joining one?

add me please if you have one, is it on snap or something or whatsapp?
Original post by Anonymous
add me please if you have one, is it on snap or something or whatsapp?
hi there isnt one, i was thinking of making one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending