The Student Room Group

Suspended Mantaiance.

I submitted all the evidence requested but they keep asking me to submit the same proof (Copies of your payslips covering 01/09/2023 to 12/09/2023) when i already did. I have a zero hours contract working about 2 or 3 days a week. My contract started from 1st of september but as shown on payslip my first week i worked the 6th and 8th of september, while the second the 12th, 13th and 17th.
What do i need to do?
Original post by sara.ann
I submitted all the evidence requested but they keep asking me to submit the same proof (Copies of your payslips covering 01/09/2023 to 12/09/2023) when i already did. I have a zero hours contract working about 2 or 3 days a week. My contract started from 1st of september but as shown on payslip my first week i worked the 6th and 8th of september, while the second the 12th, 13th and 17th.
What do i need to do?

Hi there,

We're unable to access accounts on this platform. If you have sent evidence then this will be reviewed in an estimated 30 working days from when we receive it. If you want to contact us via the live chat in your account we can check the timescale and also if the evidence you've sent covers what's previously been requested. Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

We're unable to access accounts on this platform. If you have sent evidence then this will be reviewed in an estimated 30 working days from when we receive it. If you want to contact us via the live chat in your account we can check the timescale and also if the evidence you've sent covers what's previously been requested. Thanks, Jason

Unfortunately we don't deal with DSA queries, as this is a separate team. You can email them by emailing [email protected], explaining your query or you can call us on 0300 100 0607 and one of our contact advisors can transfer you through to the DSA Team to speak to them directly. We are open till 8.pm. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending