The Student Room Group

UcLan Pharmacy test

Is there a pharmacy test at UCLan and is quite hard and what type of questions come on it
Original post by Smith17
Is there a pharmacy test at UCLan and is quite hard and what type of questions come on it

Hi @Smith17,

It's great to see that you are interested in our MPharm Pharmacy course. Interviews for this course will take around 20-30 minutes, there is also a calculus test which is taken separately and is usually in the morning after arrival. For the interview part, applicants will likely be asked to explain their understanding of the role and responsibilities of a pharmacist and to discuss why they are interested in studying pharmacy here at UCLan. 🌹

For this interview, I would recommend taking along a notebook and pen in case there are any important points that need to be recorded. Having some questions ready to ask the interviewer is also really useful as it allows the interviewee to learn more about the university and course to see if it's the right fit for them. It also shows the interviewer that they are prepared and enthusiastic.

My top tip for any interview is to relax and enjoy it!

There are some great top tips for preparing for university interviews over on our page which you can find here.

If you have any questions about the course or life here as a student at UCLan, I'd be happy to help. 😊

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending