The Student Room Group

As level further maths in 6 months

I've decided to self study further maths edexcel till as level since my school doesn't offer the subject , so far I've started core pure till chapter 4 but was worried if id be able to finish it and fm1 in the time I have left . Is it possible to acheive A/A* and what tips would u recommend for revision, ps. I have access to integral so resources are not a problem aswell as the textbook.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Hey, I think it is possible as long as you do a bit everyday. What other 2 options have you picked for fm ? I would advice you to watch videos from Bicen maths and TL maths which really helped me and moreover to do as much past paper questions as possible as they will be very similar to what you are going to get.
Reply 2
Original post by karkouta12
Hey, I think it is possible as long as you do a bit everyday. What other 2 options have you picked for fm ? I would advice you to watch videos from Bicen maths and TL maths which really helped me and moreover to do as much past paper questions as possible as they will be very similar to what you are going to get.

Heyy! Thanks for the response , I'll probably do the full a level is the as goes smoothly tbh 😓 . Most likely fp1 tbh , how many hours a day do u think I should commit in order to get top marks.
Reply 3
Original post by alinara
Heyy! Thanks for the response , I'll probably do the full a level is the as goes smoothly tbh 😓 . Most likely fp1 tbh , how many hours a day do u think I should commit in order to get top marks.

I would say at least an 1h30, if u manage to study everyday for it than u r fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest