The Student Room Group

Jaguar (JLR) Degree apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by youmama
i mean i dunno,they just sent me some random strengths and weaknesses so now Im waiting for AC.

I got mine yesterday, the strengths and weaknesses seemed very contradictory for me.
Reply 21
Original post by awesomeyou

I got mine yesterday, the strengths and weaknesses seemed very contradictory for me.

Really? Mine weren’t really that contradictory. I think maybe it’s like there’s points for some traits, some worth more than others and they maybe add it up?
Reply 22
For me some of my weakness in the sjt were my strengths in the match 6.5 so hopefully they do add up
I received an invite to an assessment centre, so I must have done things right. I'm so happy rn. Good luck to everyone else!
Reply 24
I received an invite to an assessment centre, so I must have done things right. I'm so happy rn. Good luck to everyone else!

Yeah same, see you there bro
Original post by zg.1st
Yeah same, see you there bro

that's awesome! what date is yours? mine is the 20th of February. Also what area did you apply for? I applied for software engineering with data. Do you reckon we'll be in the same teams meeting?
that's awesome! what date is yours? mine is the 20th of February. Also what area did you apply for? I applied for software engineering with data. Do you reckon we'll be in the same teams meeting?

Can you tell me what does you portal say. My status changed to online testing today but I have not received any email yet.
Original post by Taha.chaudhry
Can you tell me what does you portal say. My status changed to online testing today but I have not received any email yet.

Yes of course. My status changed to Assessment Centre today. If yours updated to online testing that should mean you will receive your online tests soon, but I think previously, my portal said online testing even after I did the online tests, but I'm not 100% sure on that end.
Yes of course. My status changed to Assessment Centre today. If yours updated to online testing that should mean you will receive your online tests soon, but I think previously, my portal said online testing even after I did the online tests, but I'm not 100% sure on that end.

Thanks for your response. That's the thing, I have passed the online testing then they requested my transcripts and my status changed to documents requested. Now it changed to online testing agian. I am not sure what is going on.
Thanks for your response. That's the thing, I have passed the online testing then they requested my transcripts and my status changed to documents requested. Now it changed to online testing agian. I am not sure what is going on.

It must be a glitch, I'm sure you'll get a response soon. I didn't monitor my status, mainly because I didn't realise there was one until 2 or 3 days ago, but I would have let you know what my statuses were throughout if I knew them. Sorry for now.

Mine is the same and I sent my transcripts today. I believe it stays on online testing until they review your transcripts then changes to what their decision was regarding the AC.
Original post by kz_dfg23
Nah not yet I currently have exams so I’ll get it done during the weekend

There is a video part to the assesment?
Reply 32
Original post by tonysoprano1

Nah I’m at uni and I had exams so I didn’t have time during the week to do the online assessments
Reply 33

Did you have to send your transcript? And if so how long after you sent it did they get back to you about the AC?
Original post by kz_dfg23
Nah I’m at uni and I had exams so I didn’t have time during the week to do the online assessments

oh uni students can apply to the degree apprenticeship?
Reply 35

oh uni students can apply to the degree apprenticeship?

Yeah as long as you haven’t graduated
Reply 36

22nd of Feb for DTS, it’s weird tho bc they sent me an email asking for my certificates but then I haven’t sent it yet and then they sent me an AC invite the next day😭
Reply 37
Wait how do you check your status?
Reply 38

Mine is the same and I sent my transcripts today. I believe it stays on online testing until they review your transcripts then changes to what their decision was regarding the AC.

Any update?

No, there isn't, well there wasn't for me in DTS. Its some maths, verbal reasoning, and situational judgement and there match 6.5 test.

Edit: I forgot to add there was error checking aswell.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending