The Student Room Group

Jaguar (JLR) Degree apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Hello, what about for DTS? I got put in the reserve pool too!
Reply 381
Original post by Twil9
They said on the discord there are 20 supply chain and procurement apprentices so I suppose you've got to hope one of them doesn't get the grades etc. I don't know how many are in the reserve pool though

Do you know how many people get chosen for APEP controls technical pathway and when the ACs will be held? Thanks
Reply 382
Original post by What_Wait_A_Min
Hello, what about for DTS? I got put in the reserve pool too!

46 in total for all of the DTS schemes, I don't know about each one within that individually
Reply 383
Original post by Adel.H
Do you know how many people get chosen for APEP controls technical pathway and when the ACs will be held? Thanks

No idea sorry
Reply 384
Original post by Twil9
46 in total for all of the DTS schemes, I don't know about each one within that individually
Do you know how many for PDD?
Reply 385
Original post by Ghdese
Do you know how many for PDD?

Original post by olimathers
wait what seriously, how do you know??

idk, pretty sure it only changes if you are getting an offer, mine stayed at ac, and i got put in reserve, other people who got offer process received an offer.
Original post by awesomeyou
idk, pretty sure it only changes if you are getting an offer, mine stayed at ac, and i got put in reserve, other people who got offer process received an offer.

I got my offer yesterday so seems like this was the case. Thank you for your help!
Reply 388
For those who done there AC what tips can you give me for the assessment centre that you think made you stand out and any other general tips. I have my AC next week any little helps.
Reply 389
Original post by olimathers
I would definitely say a big thing is practise, practise going through your presentation so you are able to speak as clear as possible without reading word for word. Also really hit home about their creators code. Most importantly as well, if you need time to think on a question ask for time to think, the assessors are so friendly and ensure you feel comfortable and are able to formulate an answer in your head prior to actually answering it. Those are general tips as i’m not sure what you’ve applied for but i hope it helps!

Thanks, really appreciate the advice. I applied for APEP Controls
hi i got my assessment centre april 9th for the apep electrical I was wondering if anyone give me tips for the presentation and the interview part and perhaps the interview questions given
Original post by awesomeyou
Thanks for the support. Not sure how the reserve pool works though, im guessing the chances are pretty slim? Have you heard anything back yet after AC? If not good luck! You might get a response soon as well.

I spoke to a current apprentice at JLR and he said he got put in the reserve pool and on results day they asked him for his results then sent him an offer, so basically anyone who gets an offer but doesn't pursue they will contact you if they want u to take their place
Original post by MuntherMohamed10
hi i got my assessment centre april 9th for the apep electrical I was wondering if anyone give me tips for the presentation and the interview part and perhaps the interview questions given

yeah me too
Reply 393
Original post by Jamie.1405
yeah me too

when did u guys get your AC's? i'm still waiting for mine but its a long weekend so ill probably find out next now
Original post by Trade
when did u guys get your AC's? i'm still waiting for mine but its a long weekend so ill probably find out next now

I got an email on Wednesday confirming my AC was on Tuesday the 9th of April
Reply 395
To those who have done their AC where did it talk about the presentation in your guide as in my guide it doesn’t talk about it. It’s says I have 45 min behaviour then 45 min motivational and JLR reimagine strategy, but they refer to it as a discussion and no where on the guide does it say presentation. Do I have a different one or could I have misunderstood it.
I spoke to a current apprentice at JLR and he said he got put in the reserve pool and on results day they asked him for his results then sent him an offer, so basically anyone who gets an offer but doesn't pursue they will contact you if they want u to take their place

I'll keep my hopes up then :smile:
Reply 397
I got an email on Wednesday confirming my AC was on Tuesday the 9th of April

Does it say on the title of your assessment centre guide document level 3-4 or level 6
Original post by Adel.H
To those who have done their AC where did it talk about the presentation in your guide as in my guide it doesn’t talk about it. It’s says I have 45 min behaviour then 45 min motivational and JLR reimagine strategy, but they refer to it as a discussion and no where on the guide does it say presentation. Do I have a different one or could I have misunderstood it.

Personally I would just email out to there support team ASAP and get an answer just be the most sure, even try and calling them if thats possible
Reply 399
Original post by y.singh2601
Personally I would just email out to there support team ASAP and get an answer just be the most sure, even try and calling them if thats possible

Will do thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending