The Student Room Group

Jaguar (JLR) Degree apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tonysoprano1
it was an automated email that spoke about FAQ's it said they aim to respond within 72 hours. I don't think it relates to me sending my transcripts tho ngl

oh yh, after sending the transcripts I got that email aswell. I think that is mainly for any questions about the process so they probably wont reply to the transcripts.
oh ok. Is there a deadline by when they have to let you know their decision by?

could you clarify the question pls, are we talking about after AC, in terms of offer? or something else?
Original post by awesomeyou
could you clarify the question pls, are we talking about after AC, in terms of offer? or something else?

Mb meant the AC decision.
Mb meant the AC decision.

I mean ig you could be told about getting an AC any time up until there spaces fill up. I read up on last year's forums and they were happening till april.
Reply 64
Is anyone applying for engineering got an assessment day.
Reply 65
Original post by Bingtron
Is anyone applying for engineering got an assessment day.

manufacturing engineering? I applied for that but not heard back yet would you like to connect?
Reply 66
Original post by Taha.chaudhry
Can you tell me what does you portal say. My status changed to online testing today but I have not received any email yet.

hi could you please tell me where do you find the my status thing on the portal?#
@JJ6
Sure. You can log in, click on jobs applied and it should say it there.
Reply 68
@JJ6
Sure. You can log in, click on jobs applied and it should say it there.

oh for me it says assessment centre but I haven't received an email im guessing i got through
Original post by nanaosei
Has anyone who applied for data analytics received anything yet

Not yet, I only received an automated reply after sending in my GCSE results
Reply 70
anyone applied for software engineering and have received a response?
Reply 71
Original post by zh5525

nope
Reply 72
Original post by JJ6
manufacturing engineering? I applied for that but not heard back yet would you like to connect?

same i applied to manufacturing engineering
Original post by zh5525

No, applied weeks ago still no response
(edited 2 months ago)
Hi all, I have applied for the APEP product design and development stream. Got an invite yesterday afternoon to the AC. What was the topic for the presentation for those that have already done it? I'm assuming the software one might be different or is it something general?
Evening again, for those that have already completed the AC, how long does your presentation last? Because it says 45 mins for presentation task but I am assuming some of that time is meeting the assessors and them asking questions.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 76
Original post by williams7om
Hi all, I have applied for the APEP product design and development stream. Got an invite yesterday afternoon to the AC. What was the topic for the presentation for those that have already done it? I'm assuming the software one might be different or is it something general?

they dont tell you the topic to do it on?
Original post by williams7om
Evening again, for those that have already completed the AC, how long does your presentation last? Because it says 45 mins for presentation task but I am assuming some of that time is meeting the assessors and them asking questions.

Congrats! The presentation lasts 10 mins. Its a 45 minute session, and it will be a one to one presentation, and at the end 25 minutes for questions. They will give you your topic around 1 week before the assessment centre, I got mine 5 days ago, and my ac is in 2 days. They send out a really good document which gives you a lot of information aswell about whatever your presentation will be on and it makes everything extremely clear.
Reply 78
Thanks for your response. That's the thing, I have passed the online testing then they requested my transcripts and my status changed to documents requested. Now it changed to online testing agian. I am not sure what is going on.

what does it say now?
Reply 79
No, applied weeks ago still no response

You didn't even get the online test? I'm just waiting for a response for the assessment centre

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending