The Student Room Group

Jaguar (JLR) Degree apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zaphyrrrr
what does it say now?

Same ‘online testing’
Original post by zh5525
You didn't even get the online test? I'm just waiting for a response for the assessment centre

I have passed the online testing. I emailed them and they have said that they have already invited the top scorers to the ACs. They also said that it doesn't mean you won't get invited to a subsequent round of assessment centres. So there is hope 😊
Original post by Taha.chaudhry
I have passed the online testing. I emailed them and they have said that they have already invited the top scorers to the ACs. They also said that it doesn't mean you won't get invited to a subsequent round of assessment centres. So there is hope 😊

did you apply for DTS?
Original post by awesomeyou
I received an invite to an assessment centre, so I must have done things right. I'm so happy rn. Good luck to everyone else!

what percentile did you get if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by zg.1st
Yeah same, see you there bro

Have anyone done their AC yet?
Original post by tonysoprano1
did you apply for DTS?

yes

how do i check that?
Original post by awesomeyou
how do i check that?

it should be on your assessment report. There's different percentiles out of a 2018 apprentice cohort for verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and i think last one is error checking.
Original post by Taha.chaudhry
yes

Did you get anything back yet? mine is still on online testing.
it should be on your assessment report. There's different percentiles out of a 2018 apprentice cohort for verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and i think last one is error checking.

i checked my emails and the saville assessment website, but I didnt get any feedback on the numerical and verbal reasoning? could you send a screenshot of where to find it? Then ill try to have a look
Anyone who applied for Data Analytics get an AC invite yet?
Original post by zg.1st
Haven't seen a forum for the 2024 cohort so thought i'd make one. How's everyone finding the application process?

I'm doing DTS, sent my transcripts in on the 6th and haven't gotten a reply.
Did you get anything back yet? mine is still on online testing.

yeah same
Reply 94
Original post by Mowareking12
I'm doing DTS, sent my transcripts in on the 6th and haven't gotten a reply.

same
Reply 95

them email literally says 'Please note that this report will not contain scores or outcomes of your application'
Original post by JJ6
them email literally says 'Please note that this report will not contain scores or outcomes of your application'

The percentile wasn't a score it was a comparison to a 2018 apprentice group .People who already got AC invites must of been in a higher percentile
Reply 97
The percentile wasn't a score it was a comparison to a 2018 apprentice group .People who already got AC invites must of been in a higher percentile

Okay what percentile did u get ? Because I can't see any percentile thing on my reports . Been invited to a ac tho
Reply 98
I applied for Software Engineering weeks ago and still haven’t received a response, I’ve sent my grades in and everything and my status still says ‘Online Testing’. Is anyone else applying for the same and hasn’t received a response yet either?
Reply 99
Original post by vykuie
I applied for Software Engineering weeks ago and still haven’t received a response, I’ve sent my grades in and everything and my status still says ‘Online Testing’. Is anyone else applying for the same and hasn’t received a response yet either?
i applied for manufacturing engineering and i sent my grades too. I sent them two weeks ago, but no response too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending