The Student Room Group

Predict your A Level Grades (yr 12 students)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Tatakae L
I am and you should too! Fr tho everyones GYG is like a wake up call, and I dont want to have a unproductive gyg so its forcing me to be productive.

🤍🤍
the aot ref is life at this point, my way of coping is rewatching it as much as i can and thinking that the outcome will be different everytime. im on rewatch 7 now, fingers crossed it changes this time😭😭😭😭😭.

also np, anytime, we are all here for support in learnign cause i know it is difficult as hell. But alo=so u really are amazing in lanuages bc i was taking spanish for 9 years, 9 YEARS, and only managed to scrape a grade 5 at GCSE, so litteraly know how amazing you are.

nooo why r u breaking ur own heart like this?? when i first read i was like. in tears on the tube literally so close to crying and i deadass cried when hanji.. why r u putting urself thru this

honestly idfk how different spanish is for u, wait lemme look up a gcse paper. oh this is 😭 bro for oral comprehension we get given actual spanish things from radio/tv broadcasts n **** usually w some kind of crowd noises or static interference??? i feel like im being ****ed over here bye wtf. and lets not even talk abt oral and written expression and text comprehension. help?? i was not expecting this when u guys r so much more advanced in every science subject
Reply 42
Original post by chance vibesn't
nooo why r u breaking ur own heart like this?? when i first read i was like. in tears on the tube literally so close to crying and i deadass cried when hanji.. why r u putting urself thru this

honestly idfk how different spanish is for u, wait lemme look up a gcse paper. oh this is 😭 bro for oral comprehension we get given actual spanish things from radio/tv broadcasts n **** usually w some kind of crowd noises or static interference??? i feel like im being ****ed over here bye wtf. and lets not even talk abt oral and written expression and text comprehension. help?? i was not expecting this when u guys r so much more advanced in every science subject

I cant help myselffff, i just have to bc it hurts so bad and i need it to change. its my coping mechanism I cant lie.

Bro wth are they doing to you in languages.for spanish gcse we had like i think 3 papers, writing, listening and reading and then we also had the speaking part where we had a set of predetermined questions that we had to chose an answer too and then the teacher coulld also find some others that we didnt prepare for to ask. it was so hard overalll. I think I m just terrible at languages, like bro i struggle with english and my own native language nevr mind spanish. I have enough on my plate as it is😭😭😭
Reply 43
hi
Bio A*
Chem A*
Psychology A
Reply 44
Original post by kes1a__
hi
bio a*
chem a*
psychology a

im rooting for you along with myself xx
Reply 45
maths - A*
further maths - A*
computer science - A*
chemistry - A*/A
ambitious but i think achievable
hoping to study comp sci at cambridge or oxford 🙏🙏
Reply 46
Original post by aranon
maths - A*
further maths - A*
computer science - A*
chemistry - A*/A

you've got this xx
I cant help myselffff, i just have to bc it hurts so bad and i need it to change. its my coping mechanism I cant lie.

Bro wth are they doing to you in languages.for spanish gcse we had like i think 3 papers, writing, listening and reading and then we also had the speaking part where we had a set of predetermined questions that we had to chose an answer too and then the teacher coulld also find some others that we didnt prepare for to ask. it was so hard overalll. I think I m just terrible at languages, like bro i struggle with english and my own native language nevr mind spanish. I have enough on my plate as it is😭😭😭

every time i think abt it i delude myself into thinking i actually got the ending completely wrong. i cant think abt it too long tho or i get so sad like why is everyone either traumatised or dead pls make it stop. its a fair coping mechanism tho i mean. cant think abt ur problems if ur busy thinking abt the problems of fictional ppl

IDFK I FEEL SCAMMED. help i have like 11 subjects to keep up with i dont have this much energy to b spending on unnecessarily hard spanish T-T like atp im pretty sure i could read don quichotte in spanish (mostly joking but i could probably with some effort). i mean yh it is probably a question of personal predisposition? im very good at picking up languages (trying to learn russian and portuguese as well rn) and textual analysis comes easily to me but i couldnt survive an hour in a maths or bio class (i gen dont understand why im so bad at bio T-T). strengths and weaknesses :b
Original post by aranon
maths - A*
further maths - A*
computer science - A*
chemistry - A*/A

woahh how are you alive? chem AND further maths. AND comp sci at oxbridge. im feeling this weird mix of admiration, incomprehension, and js straight up fear
Reply 49
Original post by chance vibesn't
every time i think abt it i delude myself into thinking i actually got the ending completely wrong. i cant think abt it too long tho or i get so sad like why is everyone either traumatised or dead pls make it stop. its a fair coping mechanism tho i mean. cant think abt ur problems if ur busy thinking abt the problems of fictional ppl

IDFK I FEEL SCAMMED. help i have like 11 subjects to keep up with i dont have this much energy to b spending on unnecessarily hard spanish T-T like atp im pretty sure i could read don quichotte in spanish (mostly joking but i could probably with some effort). i mean yh it is probably a question of personal predisposition? im very good at picking up languages (trying to learn russian and portuguese as well rn) and textual analysis comes easily to me but i couldnt survive an hour in a maths or bio class (i gen dont understand why im so bad at bio T-T). strengths and weaknesses :b

AOT is my sanity and my insanity. its my high and my low. its so cruel yet so beautiful. it hurts but it sooths at the same time you know? like it helps me calm down and everytime i watch it, its like i forget where iam, like i am there with them. same with reading, it makes me feel as though i am in their world. That makes no sence but thats just the wierd type of person that i am.

Also i tried lerning russiain, cause i just love ruissia, only got as far to learning priviet, kak dela. and net. a couple of swears too but as you can tell i can barely speak english, or write english at this point cuase i just give up so fast. like bro my spellings are horrid since like i was born, granted i feel as though i have a branch of dyslexia, but still. i also tried learning spanish with school and only got a 5, i tried learnign french and tbh i can say, hello mon cheri, my name is, how are you, and one two three. thats abt it. i cant read or write in my own languge, and understanding it i can but i can barely speak it, its the westernised language, the one where half the words are engish. im just terrible at languages. what else did i try learn. oh arabic cause i can read it and i can speak it but idk what im saying or what anything means. tried learning japanesse through anime, its a work in progess. but moral of the story is i want to learn so many lanuguaeges but i cant cause im terribke at them basically. oh i also tried learning BSL but idk anything still so i gave up on thtat too.

Lol the kind of sciencey subjects i get, they make sence when i sti down and listen cause it jsut does, idk how but they do
Reply 50
Hopefully:
Biology - B
History - B
Psychology - A

If I get these grades in my summer mocks this year then I’ll get good enough predicted grades to get an offer from KCL :smile:
Reply 51
Lets all predict our Alevel grades, and then come back for results day in 2025 to see what we got. Heres to being optimistic

chemistry- A
Biology-B
Psychology- A*

im so scared.

Maths A*
chemistry A
Physics B
Reply 52
Maths A*
Physics A
Chemistry B
Reply 53
Original post by minaah_
Hopefully:
Biology - B
History - B
Psychology - A

If I get these grades in my summer mocks this year then I’ll get good enough predicted grades to get an offer from KCL :smile:

Hopefully you will along with all of us. I obvs want better than what ive predictted formyself but
Reply 54
Original post by wjdjcje32
Maths A*
chemistry A
Physics B

youve defo got this
Reply 55
Original post by tinj1
Maths A*
Physics A
Chemistry B

Hopefully you get these and better x
Reply 56
youve defo got this

got my mocks after February half term going to post what i get. Imma go for a ABB as there is no A* in AS.
Reply 57
got my mocks after February half term going to post what i get. Imma go for a ABB as there is no A* in AS.

my mocks are on my gyg cause i cant be posting them on here, they were terrible, but hopefully end of yr exams are gonna be my turn around. you got this xx
Reply 58
my mocks are on my gyg cause i cant be posting them on here, they were terrible, but hopefully end of yr exams are gonna be my turn around. you got this xx

you got this as well. Time to grind!!
Reply 59
you got this as well. Time to grind!!

fr, next week is a new week and then we have half term. imma switch on now, im gonna have fun and unwind today and then from tmr just gring grind grindd

Quick Reply

Latest