The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

UCL & KINGS COLLEGE LONDON Law offer 2024

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if UCL has finished giving out law offers/ started sending rejection letters?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #4
Does anyone know if UCL has finished giving out law offers/ started sending rejection letters?

They’ve only just started giving out responses and probably will be finished maybe around like May, i’m not sure tho!
Reply 22
I saw a couple of intl law (kcl) offers.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Tiwa1109
Hello, I received an offer from UCL yesterday for law.

what did you get in your lnat congrats btw !
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anyone received an offer from UCL or Kings College London for Law?

Yh got UCL last week, so gassed!
Reply 25
Yep, for KCL.
Reply 26
I'm SO scared for UCL. I've been rejected from 2 unis already (LSE and KCL) for two very different reasons. I'm hoping for UCL as my insurance now. However, they haven't replied yet and I'm getting anxious. Are they waiting for the course to fill up before rejecting me? 😥 I know most people say that no news is good news but I can't help but have a niggling feeling at the back of my mind that they're filling up the course and I'll be rejected on the last day of Match 😭 it's so scary
Original post by Coeoe
I'm SO scared for UCL. I've been rejected from 2 unis already (LSE and KCL) for two very different reasons. I'm hoping for UCL as my insurance now. However, they haven't replied yet and I'm getting anxious. Are they waiting for the course to fill up before rejecting me? 😥 I know most people say that no news is good news but I can't help but have a niggling feeling at the back of my mind that they're filling up the course and I'll be rejected on the last day of Match 😭 it's so scary

Hope for the best and plan for the worst (ie. Insurance offer or gap year)
I got KCL on Feb 15th! Law LLB conditional offer of A*AA 😊 Definitely because I did better on my LNAT than I expected though 😭
Original post by megangmsmith112
I got KCL on Feb 15th! Law LLB conditional offer of A*AA 😊 Definitely because I did better on my LNAT than I expected though 😭

What score did you get?
Reply 30
Original post by achap101
what did you get in your lnat congrats btw !
Thank you! I got a 29 on my LNAT. I also got rejected from King's a couple days ago for an u competitive LNAT.
I have received offer from King’s College of London
Original post by victoriasapply
What score did you get?
I got 32 😊

got rejected from KCL, waiting on UCL
Reply 34
I am a mature student doing an access course and have an offer from KCL. Still waiting for LSE and UCL.
31 LNAT score.
Original post by Coeoe
I'm so sorry to hear about lse and kings.

i also got rejected by kings today but i haven't heard back from lse yet. i was just wondering if you could tell me why lse rejected you to know if I'm in the same boat and should prepare myself for a rejection
Original post by Tiwa1109
Thank you! I got a 29 on my LNAT. I also got rejected from King's a couple days ago for an u competitive LNAT.
at least they gave the specific reason for the rejection - they j said my application was not as strong as others and that's it rip
Reply 37
Original post by katana10000
Hope for the best and plan for the worst (ie. Insurance offer or gap year)
😭 I want UCL as my insurance... I currently only have 1 offer. However it's ok! I'm from another country so if worst comes to worst, I'll just stay and do university here :smile:) thank you!! I hope I hear back soon
Reply 38
Original post by Anonymous #8

i also got rejected by kings today but i haven't heard back from lse yet. i was just wondering if you could tell me why lse rejected you to know if I'm in the same boat and should prepare myself for a rejection
Don't worry! If you've gotten this far already, I'm sure you have a very good chance of getting into LSE! I was rejected in November so... haha. It was because of my PS (which isn't surprising since I had no help from my school) Best of luck!!!
Original post by Coeoe
Original post by Anonymous #8

Don't worry! If you've gotten this far already, I'm sure you have a very good chance of getting into LSE! I was rejected in November so... haha. It was because of my PS (which isn't surprising since I had no help from my school) Best of luck!!!

Unbelievable that schools don’t provide assistance with PS given its importance

Quick Reply

Latest