The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

UCL & KINGS COLLEGE LONDON Law offer 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katana10000
Don't worry! If you've gotten this far already, I'm sure you have a very good chance of getting into LSE! I was rejected in November so... haha. It was because of my PS (which isn't surprising since I had no help from my school) Best of luck!!!

Unbelievable that schools don’t provide assistance with PS given its importanceyeah my teacher only went over it once and then it was submitted like no pls help me more!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
hi got kcl !
Original post by nicolehung
hi got kcl !

can i please ask what your stats were if you dont mind sharing?
Original post by Anonymous #9
can i please ask what your stats were if you dont mind sharing?
sure, im predicted 3A* and got 32 on my LNAT.
Reply 44
Original post by katana10000
Don't worry! If you've gotten this far already, I'm sure you have a very good chance of getting into LSE! I was rejected in November so... haha. It was because of my PS (which isn't surprising since I had no help from my school) Best of luck!!!

Unbelievable that schools don’t provide assistance with PS given its importance😭 I'm from Ireland so they couldn't care less about what U do outside of studies. Irish uni applications are relatively easy so schools don't help. Not many people apply to the UK either so they don't really know how to help. 😥 I watched a heck ton of Youtube videos and read a myriad of articles but I guess that didn't help much haha
hi! i got rejected from kings a couple weeks ago, but accepted into lse and ucl (lnat 29)
Original post by Anonymous #10
hi! i got rejected from kings a couple weeks ago, but accepted into lse and ucl (lnat 29)
Did you just get LSE or a while back?
Original post by WSD_Yeung
Did you just get LSE or a while back?
i got lse a couple weeks ago, but ucl today!
Wow, you got LSE earlier than UCL!
i got lse a couple weeks ago, but ucl today!
Original post by WSD_Yeung
Wow, you got LSE earlier than UCL!
yeah i'm not too sure why tbh! london unis like to play by their own rules lol
Got UCL today too!
Original post by Anonymous #3
Got UCL today too!
what stats?
Congratulations on your offer. if you mind sharing, what are your GCSEs and predicted grades?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Got UCL today too!
Are you home or international student?
do you mind if i ask what your predicted grades are xx
Reply 55
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anyone received an offer from UCL or Kings College London for Law?
i got one from UCL
Hi, home student here. I received an offer from UCL but still waiting for KCL (I applied for a dual degree though).
Hi, home student here. Js got an offer from UCL last week, still waiting on King’s though. Then again i applied for a dual degree so maybe they send out applications later idk
Original post by Pauline :)
Hi, home student here. I received an offer from UCL but still waiting for KCL (I applied for a dual degree though).
congrats on ucl! which dual degree is it?
Original post by uheoaisdaose
congrats on ucl! which dual degree is it?
Law with french law LLB (it’s possible if you apply for the right modules to get the french « licence 3 » as well)

Quick Reply

Latest