The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

UCL & KINGS COLLEGE LONDON Law offer 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pauline :)
Law with french law LLB (it’s possible if you apply for the right modules to get the french « licence 3 » as well)
ah that sounds amazing, I've applied for Law with Spanish law at Kcl. have you had any updates? my last one was mid feb that the partner university is looking at my application
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 61
Hi, anyone has any updates from KCL? Kindly share, especially if you international applicant like me. Thanks
Original post by uheoaisdaose
ah that sounds amazing, I've applied for Law with Spanish law at Kcl. have you had any updates? my last one was mid feb that the partner university is looking at my application
Ooh, interesting! Let me know when you get your final answer. Are you applying as an international or home student ?
Ooh, interesting! Let me know when you get your final answer. Are you applying as an international or home student ?
will do, you too! I am a home student
Original post by Llm2024
Hi, anyone has any updates from KCL? Kindly share, especially if you international applicant like me. Thanks

hey there! im an international applicant and got an offer from kings in feb
Hi guys-I’m just wondering if anyone could predict my chances of getting into Warrick, UCL and kcl

Gcse-998886665(maths)(external situations explained etc)
Lnat-25
Lnat essay- confident with…
Predicted-A*A*A*
Qualify for a Contextual offer
Home

Rejected from qmul for gcse grades, so not filled with hope ! But just want to have a vague idea.. i know it’s unpredictable but maybe just a close idea- anyone with similar stats to me rejected/ accepted?
Got rejected from UCL yesterday
Reply 67
Original post by Llm2024

Hi got an offer on 6th of Feb. International student IB 44/45 predicted and LNAT 29.
Law with french law LLB (it’s possible if you apply for the right modules to get the french « licence 3 » as well)
Omg Congratulations! I have also applied for this double degree. I’m an international student but I’m still waiting.. if you don’t mind how much did you get for the LNAT ?? Knowing the competitive nature of this double degree I’m not getting my hopes up haha
Original post by matchatea269
Omg Congratulations! I have also applied for this double degree. I’m an international student but I’m still waiting.. if you don’t mind how much did you get for the LNAT ?? Knowing the competitive nature of this double degree I’m not getting my hopes up haha

Hi thanks !! Honestly it was a bit unexpected, i did get quite a good score on my LNAT (27) but as you said, considering the competitive nature of the degree i would guess they take students who get around 30. Hopefully you’ll get an offer ! It shouldn’t be too long by now

Quick Reply

Latest