The Student Room Group

Physician Associate University of Bolton 2024

Scroll to see replies

Hi Still waiting to hear back from Bolton :/
Reply 21
Original post by Shansmith02
Hi Still waiting to hear back from Bolton :/
They told me to upload my degree certificate and stuff but no response after that :frown:
Original post by —Tay.
They told me to upload my degree certificate and stuff but no response after that :frown:

Same! They said it wouldn’t affect the application process coz they’d offer a provisional offer if I got through
Reply 23
Original post by Shansmith02
Same! They said it wouldn’t affect the application process coz they’d offer a provisional offer if I got through
Have they interviewed you yet
Original post by —Tay.
Have they interviewed you yet
No, I haven't received an offer for interview
Original post by —Tay.
But don’t you already put your degree results on UCAS anyways ?
Reply 26
Original post by safina09
But don’t you already put your degree results on UCAS anyways ?
Yeh you do but they asked for degree transcripts(modules I took) and certificate as well as my GCSE English and maths certificate
Original post by —Tay.
Yeh you do but they asked for degree transcripts(modules I took) and certificate as well as my GCSE English and maths certificate

Hey
Did u manage to get an interview ?
Reply 28
Hey
Did u manage to get an interview ?

Hey yes! Done it already wbu?
Anyone heard back from them?
Reply 30
Original post by minimoomonster

Not yet! 🙁

Not yet last year a lot of people heard back with offers at the end of April
And for people who were put on waitlist and rejected heard back at the begging of May
Anybody heard back yet ?
Anybody heard back yet ?

Not yet
Original post by —Tay.
Not yet

Hahah it’s making me worry because some people already heard back with rejection yesterday.
I was in the impression that they usually give out offers first and then rejections well that’s how it was last year.

So does that if people already heard back with rejections , they have already offered places ?
Hahah it’s making me worry because some people already heard back with rejection yesterday.
I was in the impression that they usually give out offers first and then rejections well that’s how it was last year.
So does that if people already heard back with rejections , they have already offered places ?

They have probably started to give out offers too then but I haven’t heard anything back yet
I got my offer today! 🙂
I got my offer today! 🙂

Congrats well done . Bolton was my first interview and I knew I messed up. Logged into ucas showing unsuccessful but not received an email as yet .
I got my offer today! 🙂

Omg congratulations 🥳 well done , is Bolton ur first choice ?
Thanks guys and I think I’m keen on Bolton right now as my first choice yeah 🙂 it’s between that and SGUL

Quick Reply

Latest