The Student Room Group

Work Experience after submitting UCAS

how much does work experience boost my application as an international student? If I manage to get some, how should I notify universities about it? sending a direct email? (if so who, admissions or the department?) or should I email UCAS? thanks!
Original post by bg112
how much does work experience boost my application as an international student? If I manage to get some, how should I notify universities about it? sending a direct email? (if so who, admissions or the department?) or should I email UCAS? thanks!

What subject are you applying for?

Are you talking about paid work or unpaid placements?
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
What subject are you applying for?

Are you talking about paid work or unpaid placements?

applying for law, and im talking about unpaid placements, like unpaid internships.
The value in relevant internships will be in reflecting critically on them in your personal statement. It's unlikely that your choices will let you amend it at this stage, but you can always contact them to ask.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
The value in relevant internships will be in reflecting critically on them in your personal statement. It's unlikely that your choices will let you amend it at this stage, but you can always contact them to ask.

okay thank you!
Original post by bg112
applying for law, and im talking about unpaid placements, like unpaid internships.

Law is an academic degree at undergraduate level. Work placements will not change your chances of an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending