The Student Room Group

Executive Officer IMIU Remote Operations Hub

Scroll to see replies

Hi all, Anyone currently started training or about to sign contracts to start and have any updates recently around the £14k / £15k out of hours / additional pay on top of the basic £32k salary for Feltham Role? and if this is going to be written in the contract, will not be in the contract, has been confirmed min. extra salary on top of basic or its going to be pro rota pay based on certain number of lates / night shifts worked? I'm still going through vetting (final stages now) however, worried about the lack of 100% clarity I'm getting and reading others comments on getting clarity on this? Cheers Dave
Original post by DelboyDave
Hi all, Anyone currently started training or about to sign contracts to start and have any updates recently around the £14k / £15k out of hours / additional pay on top of the basic £32k salary for Feltham Role? and if this is going to be written in the contract, will not be in the contract, has been confirmed min. extra salary on top of basic or its going to be pro rota pay based on certain number of lates / night shifts worked? I'm still going through vetting (final stages now) however, worried about the lack of 100% clarity I'm getting and reading others comments on getting clarity on this? Cheers Dave
I’m starting training beginning of next month, in the contract there’s no figures in regards to the allowance but is some text saying that it’s between you and your manager to confirm etc..
Reply 22
Original post by Shaae143
Has anyone applied for this role above? I completed everything by the 28th of November and I still haven’t heard anything back yet. Has anyone received an offer for this role?

I also got the role mid December 2023. No updates since then until I received an email giving me access to onboarding page in February. No updates since then
The advertisements said this is an office base role. But I wanted to know…has anyone started and is there a glimpse of hope for hybrid?
Original post by Alice John
The advertisements said this is an office base role. But I wanted to know…has anyone started and is there a glimpse of hope for hybrid?

Think it will be office to be honest. Haven’t started, but most likely looks like office to be honest. Apparently there’s not many parking spaces on site which will be a pain especially for the night shifts.
I’m starting beginning of May. Does anyone know the dress code?
Original post by Wazza100987
Think it will be office to be honest. Haven’t started, but most likely looks like office to be honest. Apparently there’s not many parking spaces on site which will be a pain especially for the night shifts.
wazza100987 I believe parking on maybe lates and 100% nights will be onsite as no other companies / buildings are open so be fine for spaces 👍 it’s just earlies can be an issue however, I was told it is being looked at long term internally for a possible solution.
Original post by still-activity
I’m starting beginning of May. Does anyone know the dress code?

Still-activity this is a non uniform role at present as its non customer facing office based - smart / casual office wear I would suggest be fine 👍
Any chance anyone knows about the shift pattern and how long the shifts would be? Also has anyone been informed of any relocation allowance?
Original post by Fufhghvn
Any chance anyone knows about the shift pattern and how long the shifts would be? Also has anyone been informed of any relocation allowance?

Just received a call today, no relocation allowance is available at all and with regards to the shift pattern I was told just now that we would not be told until week 3 or 4 and that it would be 9-5 until then shift pattern is set as its a new unit.
Original post by Fufhghvn
Just received a call today, no relocation allowance is available at all and with regards to the shift pattern I was told just now that we would not be told until week 3 or 4 and that it would be 9-5 until then shift pattern is set as its a new unit.

9-5 is better isn’t it but then would they pay the extra shift AHA allowance ?
Original post by Wazza100987
9-5 is better isn’t it but then would they pay the extra shift AHA allowance ?

Nope, first 2/3 weeks are training anyway so there was no expectation of it being paid during this time, just hoping the shift pattern is set right after as the hours of 9-5 everyday would suggest we would not get AHA during this time
Original post by Shaae143
Has anyone applied for this role above? I completed everything by the 28th of November and I still haven’t heard anything back yet. Has anyone received an offer for this role?

I applied at end of November too. Have passed the security check over a month ago and it just keeps saying pre employment checks are still going on on my portal login. I'm just hoping they are waiting for everyone else's to be done so we can all start training on the same day. Good luck..;-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending