The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Accounting and Finance

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer from Warwick today most likely going to go there if I don’t get an offer from LSE
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by tushar2006774
I got an offer from Warwick today most likely going to go there if I don’t get an offer from LSE

Awesome, huge congrats. Warwick's my preferred option after LSE too. Well done!
Original post by Vesti La Giubba
Awesome, huge congrats. Warwick's my preferred option after LSE too. Well done!

Yea I was so surprised after I got my offer. I had to send in my Junior cert grades (the Irish equivalent of GCSE’s) and they were really bad but I’m so happy I still got an offer
Original post by tushar2006774

well done, do you mind if i ask what your stats are? Still waiting to hear back from Warwick
Original post by Anonymous #3
well done, do you mind if i ask what your stats are? Still waiting to hear back from Warwick

Like I said my Junior cert (Irish version of GCSE’s) were terrible and my school does not tell us what our predicted grades are but I’m pretty sure it’s A*A*A or 3 A*. I feel like my ps was pretty good as well
What did you guys get for GCSE?
Original post by Djoptic01
What did you guys get for GCSE?

Original post by champgnpki

Do you know if top gcse grades like yours are a requirement. I got 777766655 and considering applying for next year 😭
Do you know if top gcse grades like yours are a requirement. I got 777766655 and considering applying for next year 😭

idk tbh😭
ik they def look at it but idk how much.
no one in this thread incl me has got an offer yet so idek

I don't have fantastic IGCSEs, but still pretty decent (6 x A*, 2 x A). I'm 4/4 so far. Doubt it's a requirement to have stellar grades, but obviously yours are quite low in relation to most applicants I guess. Who knows really.

I don't think you need to have the craziest of grades. If you have a great PS you'll be fine imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending