The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MPP 24/25 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #9
Hi! My button just dissapeared, anybody else?

Will be comfortable to share your application date please.
As you know we all are anxious
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by diplomaatje
Was that from this year? I can barely find any information on gradcafe this year

Yes it is ...

It is posted under ..
GRADUATE SCHOOL ADMISSION RESULTS
February 2024
Public Policy, University of Oxford
Invited to interview
Results Due in Mid-March
Original post by Anonymous #11
Yes it is ...

It is posted under ..
GRADUATE SCHOOL ADMISSION RESULTS
February 2024
Public Policy, University of Oxford
Invited to interview
Results Due in Mid-March
Oh thanks!!
Original post by diplomaatje
Oh thanks!!
https://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/index.php?q=

This is the link
Will be comfortable to share your application date please.
As you know we all are anxious
I applied hours before the deadline. Also very anxious as Idk if its a good sign or not...
My button also disappeared today, I have just checked it. Not sure if that is a good or a bad sign.
Original post by alexzibzib
My button also disappeared today, I have just checked it. Not sure if that is a good or a bad sign.
My button just disappeared too! Hoping for good news!
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get an email/decision on the portal after button disappears?
Original post by alexzibzib
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get an email/decision on the portal after button disappears?
In my experience it has been the next day
Original post by Alyssa99
In my experience it has been the next day
Well, let’s hope for the best (hopefully tomorrow we will read some great emails) and good luck to you all!
My button just disappeared too! Hoping for good news!
Hey. What button is everyone talking about? so confused ahaha.
Original post by Anonymous #12
Hey. What button is everyone talking about? so confused ahaha.
Its a sort of roundabout way of telling when they are close to making a decision. If you go on your application page and look for the support documents button, click on it. If the option to upload a new document has disappeared, its likely you will hear back in a day or so. If it hasn't disappeared (meaning you can still upload new documents), you'll have to wait a bit longer

Hope this helped
Its a sort of roundabout way of telling when they are close to making a decision. If you go on your application page and look for the support documents button, click on it. If the option to upload a new document has disappeared, its likely you will hear back in a day or so. If it hasn't disappeared (meaning you can still upload new documents), you'll have to wait a bit longer

Hope this helped
Wow. I didn't know about that. Just checked mine and there's no upload button whatsoever.
I just reviewed last year's thread, and it appears that individuals who noticed their upload buttons had disappeared mentioned it on March 9th (Thursday). Offers and rejections were received on March 13th (Monday).
Original post by Anonymous #2
I just reviewed last year's thread, and it appears that individuals who noticed their upload buttons had disappeared mentioned it on March 9th (Thursday). Offers and rejections were received on March 13th (Monday).
ACTUALLY I think I’ve made a mistake! People got offers on March 10. 24 hours! Rejections came on March 13.
My upload button is still active.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by cwangjam
My upload button is still active😬.
Based on what I read from the previous years, it should disappear today or tomorrow, otherwise you would likely get a waitlist.
Any update - Button disappeared applicant’s.
Any update - Button disappeared applicant’s.
Nothing yet
Reply 79
Is anyone’s upload button still active?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending