The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Slade fine art 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _cw_ca_
If I remember from last year, they sent them out over around 2 weeks I think. I'm taking it as if I don't hear anything by next Friday, I'm taking it as a rejection
Okay thanks 🙂
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Esyoaimai
Yes, I heard through email ☺️.
Are you doing a foundation year?
Original post by _cw_ca_
If I remember from last year, they sent them out over around 2 weeks I think. I'm taking it as if I don't hear anything by next Friday, I'm taking it as a rejection
agree, if by next Friday I don't get any emails its a rejection. better to know sooner than later lol
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous #1
agree, if by next Friday I don't get any emails its a rejection. better to know sooner than later lol

Yeah same. I already have an offer from my first choice so it’s not the end of the world but it’s nice to have options
Original post by Beelie
Yeah same. I already have an offer from my first choice so it’s not the end of the world but it’s nice to have options
congrats on your offer, what was your first choice?
im waiting my other options as I have applied for 5 different unis but none of them gave me feedback yet, very annoying.
Reply 25
im waiting my other options as I have applied for 5 different unis but none of them gave me feedback yet, very annoying.
Where else have you applied?
Reply 26

My first choice is Oxford. Where have you applied?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Are you doing a foundation year?
No I am not currently doing a foundation year :smile: !

How about you ❤️ ?
Original post by Esyoaimai
No I am not currently doing a foundation year :smile: !

How about you ❤️ ?
No I'm not either 🙂Good luck for your interview!
Where else have you applied?
Does anyone know roughly how many people apply for the BFA/BA and then how many they interview?
Original post by Anonymousart
Does anyone know roughly how many people apply for the BFA/BA and then how many they interview?

I think a couple thousand apply. I’m not sure how many get interviewed but acceptance rate is 4% I believe
Can I ask what other peoples application status says on Portico? Mine still just says "application received".
Does it change as the process goes along when they look at a portfolio or does everyones still say this, including those already invited for interview? Thank you
(edited 1 month ago)
Can I ask what other peoples application status says on Portico? Mine still just says "application received".
Does it change as the process goes along when they look at a portfolio or does everyones still say this, including those already invited for interview? Thank you

Mine says the same. What does yours say under ‘uploaded documents’? Because I definitely submitted my portfolio but I’m worried that they haven’t got it because it doesn’t say anything under it
Original post by Anonymous #3
Mine says the same. What does yours say under ‘uploaded documents’? Because I definitely submitted my portfolio but I’m worried that they haven’t got it because it doesn’t say anything under it
Yeah, mine doesn't have any documents on Portico either which I'm hoping is ok because we uploaded our portfolios to a different place didn't we but would be good to hear from others to check nothing is wrong!
Oh good point yeah
Reply 35
Original post by Anonymous #3
Oh good point yeah
No mine says the same aswell, I did it last year and was scared they didn't get it but as long as u got an email saying "portfolio received" after you sent it then its fine
Original post by _cw_ca_
No mine says the same aswell, I did it last year and was scared they didn't get it but as long as u got an email saying "portfolio received" after you sent it then its fine
Does the portico application status change through the process when they look at portfolios or invite people for interview or does it always say "application received" until someone is accepted or rejected?
Reply 37
Does the portico application status change through the process when they look at portfolios or invite people for interview or does it always say "application received" until someone is accepted or rejected?
I think I remembered it changing for the interview status. So when you get an interview, you get an email congratulating you, then another email few days later confirming the date and it also changes on portico to say you've got an interview. If you've been rejected, it will come through UCAS first then update on portico and they'll send an email as well.
Still haven’t heard for ba in fine art at slade. Good luck all
Does anyone know the interview dates for the BFA fine art course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending