The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Slade fine art 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #4
Does anyone know the interview dates for the BFA fine art course?
11-14th and 18-19th March
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymousart
11-14th and 18-19th March
Thanks 👍
Reply 42
Original post by chaz2022
Still haven’t heard for ba in fine art at slade. Good luck all
It doesn't seem like anyone else has heard for BA Fine Art either, just BFA so far
Original post by _cw_ca_
It doesn't seem like anyone else has heard for BA Fine Art either, just BFA so far
Where else have you applied? I’ve heard back from everywhere else but still need grade offer from Newcastle but was advised I am getting an offer after interview 2 weeks ago :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by chaz2022
Where else have you applied? I’ve heard back from everywhere else but still need grade offer from Newcastle but was advised I am getting an offer after interview 2 weeks ago :smile:
Weyy well done! I've had an offer from falmouth and I've got an interview for Chelsea tommorow. I've also applied to goldsmiths and csm and then BA slade :smile:)
Original post by Beelie
My first choice is Oxford. Where have you applied?
I applied for Slade, goldsmiths Chelsea and camberwell, all fine art. got an offer from Chelsea (without interview) now and interview for camberwell next week. Slade and goldsmiths nothing yet.
congrats on Oxford!
Reply 46
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied for Slade, goldsmiths Chelsea and camberwell, all fine art. got an offer from Chelsea (without interview) now and interview for camberwell next week. Slade and goldsmiths nothing yet.
congrats on Oxford!

Wow amazing well done! Good luck!
Original post by Beelie
Has anyone heard back from the Slade (UCL) for fine art 2024 entry?
Haven't heard anything back yet, I keep checking my emails because they said interviews would be from 8-14 of March so im getting more and more nervous as the days go by aaaaa
but hopefully they'll say something in the next few days otherwise it's not much time before their scheduled interview dates 🙂
Original post by Anonymousart
Does anyone know roughly how many people apply for the BFA/BA and then how many they interview?
I read on here somewhere that they interview around 100/150 people and then select around 30/35 from that :smile:
Original post by lilatann1
Haven't heard anything back yet, I keep checking my emails because they said interviews would be from 8-14 of March so im getting more and more nervous as the days go by aaaaa
but hopefully they'll say something in the next few days otherwise it's not much time before their scheduled interview dates 🙂
Where did you get 8th March from? The emails say 11th-14th and 18th-19th
Reply 50
Original post by Anonymous #2
What emails? Have you had an interview
Original post by _cw_ca_
What emails? Have you had an interview
The ones they sent out for the portfolio request. They told us the interview dates on there.
Reply 52
The ones they sent out for the portfolio request. They told us the interview dates on there.
Oh ye I see now. I'm gonna assume that if I don't hear by the end of this week then I've been rejected 🙃
ur right i mustve just read it wrong

Has anyone gotten a specific date and time for their interview ? I have not received my email yet - I feel a bit nervous 😢🩷
Original post by Anonymous #5
Has anyone gotten a specific date and time for their interview ? I have not received my email yet - I feel a bit nervous 😢🩷

I have received the invitation to interview, but not the specific date yet !!
Reply 56
Has anyone had an interview offer for BA Fine Art yet?
Original post by _cw_ca_
Has anyone had an interview offer for BA Fine Art yet?
No I applied for BA and haven't had anything yet
No thing here not a peep
Original post by Esyoaimai
I have received the invitation to interview, but not the specific date yet !!
what course did you apply for? Congrats on the interview!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending