Let me know if you don’t get a call when you’re supposed to
Reply 21
Original post by askquestions310
Okay. I will
Reply 22
Hey! I just had my call. It was pretty chilled but I am not sure tbh. The interviewer seemed to be rushing.
Original post by liahop
Hey! I just had my call. It was pretty chilled but I am not sure tbh. The interviewer seemed to be rushing.
Oh wow that’s good to hear! Did you do anything before your interview like call or email anyone to make sure they called or did you think they just knew the time to be there?
I had a phone interview, think went really well, enjoyable call, was only 10 mins
Reply 25
Oh wow that’s good to hear! Did you do anything before your interview like call or email anyone to make sure they called or did you think they just knew the time to be there?
I sent an email to the recruitment team the day before asking for clarification and confirmation but they never got back to me. The next morning, I received an email with just the interview time and no other context. When is yours scheduled for?
Reply 26
Original post by bellanh
I had a phone interview, think went really well, enjoyable call, was only 10 mins
Did they also tell you to expect an outcome in 2-3 weeks?
Original post by liahop
He said by 8th of March x
Original post by liahop
Just had my call, they also told me to look out for anything within 2 to 3 weeks.
hi all! rlly glad theres a thread for this. i was wondering if the phone interview included cv and cover letter specific questions or just more generally overarching situational questions. oh is there supposed to b an assessment centre after this? good luck to everyone
Original post by fishfingers0203
hi all! rlly glad theres a thread for this. i was wondering if the phone interview included cv and cover letter specific questions or just more generally overarching situational questions. oh is there supposed to b an assessment centre after this? good luck to everyone
The interview was more about my interest in the company. A lot of the questions were follow up questions from what I previously said during the interview. It's nothing to worry about. Also, there is an assessment center after the phone interview.
Original post by mariams679
The interview was more about my interest in the company. A lot of the questions were follow up questions from what I previously said during the interview. It's nothing to worry about. Also, there is an assessment center after the phone interview.
thank u so much!!! lol i was supposed to have mine today but they've not called.. think its happened to a couple people
Did anyone receive assessment center invite yet?
Not yet, have you?
Reply 34
I just received an assessment centre invite.
Was that an email or call?
Reply 36
Original post by bellanh
Was that an email or call?
email
Reply 37
Original post by liahop
I just received an assessment centre invite.
hi I also received the email. Do you have any idea how to prepare it? :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by LoisYan
hi I also received the email. Do you have any idea how to prepare it? :smile:
Not at all! They said they would send more information later this week but I haven't heard anything. Have you?
Reply 39
Original post by liahop
Not at all! They said they would send more information later this week but I haven't heard anything. Have you?
Same. I haven't received anything either. I just sent an email to them at 4pm lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending