The Student Room Group

Graduate diploma funding?

Are there funding opportunities for a graduate diploma, or can it be funded through the postgraduate masters loan? If the latter, does that mean you can’t apply for it when doing a full masters degree later?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by wilddustbunny
Are there funding opportunities for a graduate diploma, or can it be funded through the postgraduate masters loan? If the latter, does that mean you can’t apply for it when doing a full masters degree later?

Thanks in advance.
Hi there,

What is the name of the course you're looking to study and do you have any previous study? If so, at what level and how many years? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Hi,

I don’t have a specific course in mind, but I’ve found several unis which do a ‘graduate diploma’ for people who have a degree but not necessarily in the subject they may want to do a masters in.

I have completed a degree, but don’t yet have a masters or any postgrad study.
Original post by wilddustbunny
Hi,

I don’t have a specific course in mind, but I’ve found several unis which do a ‘graduate diploma’ for people who have a degree but not necessarily in the subject they may want to do a masters in.

I have completed a degree, but don’t yet have a masters or any postgrad study.
Thanks. Once you are aware of the course you're looking to study we can check eligibility and determine this for you. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending