The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

MSc Money, Banking and Finance

Three universities namely the University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and Lancaster University have the same programs.

Can anyone list to me out the differences seen in any of these institution with regards to the same program?

I know that Lancaster charges an application fee but please go beyond that and explain
You need to compare the course modules and decide which interest you the most. :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
Three universities namely the University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and Lancaster University have the same programs.
Can anyone list to me out the differences seen in any of these institution with regards to the same program?
I know that Lancaster charges an application fee but please go beyond that and explain
Hi Anon,

As has already been suggested I would advise you to go through these programmes to decide which interests you the most. Just because they have the same course name does not necessarily mean that they will be the same course. They may be similar but being taught at different universities mean it is very likely that they will each have unique modules.

You can also factor in things other than the course. Which place would you prefer to live in? Are there any scholarships, funding etc available at a certain university?

If you have any questions about student life at Lancaster feel free to ask. I have studied for my undergraduate degree at Lancaster and I’m now working towards a PhD. I really like the area. It is a smaller city which makes it manageable to get around and doesn’t feel too busy. It is also very close to the Lake District.

Hope this helps!

Tineke
Lancaster University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending