The Student Room Group

Business and Sustainability MSc UCL

Was wondering if there were any applicants out there for Business and Sustainability MSc at University College London.
Original post by CheekyPints
Was wondering if there were any applicants out there for Business and Sustainability MSc at University College London.
Hi!! Yes me. I handed in my application a few weeks ago but my references only went in today. how about you?
Reply 2
Original post by Inkpen200
Hi!! Yes me. I handed in my application a few weeks ago but my references only went in today. how about you?

Mid February I submitted mine
Reply 3
Original post by Inkpen200

I was rejected, best of luck.
Original post by CheekyPints
I was rejected, best of luck.

I am sorry to hear this. Thank you. I still haven't heard anything but feel like it may be a no seeing as I haven't heard in soooo long. Take care and good luck with your future endeavours!
I was also rejected 😢 Best of luck to you! I applied end of February (29/02/2024).
I was also rejected ☹️ - I applied the end of January!
I didn’t even realize the programme was this competitive! I got accepted in January. I still recall seeing the offer on my way to work and how excited I was throughout the day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending