The Student Room Group

exam stress

rlly amazing ways how to stop being stressed for exams-great tips- and stop worrying about failing and what everyone is doing around you and how to romanticise and be grateful for the opportunity to go to school
Original post by myrahiqbal
rlly amazing ways how to stop being stressed for exams-great tips- and stop worrying about failing and what everyone is doing around you and how to romanticise and be grateful for the opportunity to go to school
Finding something that brings you happiness - whether a relationship, friendship, volunteering, spending time with your family, or even a small, kind act could stimulate you into a much more positive mood than usual. I hope you understand that even if you feel like you're failing, other people are way below you, struggling to grasp the idea of the exam.
Don't worry about exams since they're just everyday things everyone has to face sometime in their lives - be more accessible and spontaneous, taking any opportunity you get. Find a side quest to boost motivation and bring yourself happiness!
I wish you all the best, and I hope you get all the happiness you seek.
Goodluck with exams! You're already doing your best.

Quick Reply

Latest