The Student Room Group

MPhil/Postgrad Economics Oxford 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yes, well, if you can select than it hasn't diseappered, yet
I see, thank you! Hope we both get good news soon!
Just got an informal offer for the DPhil Economics literally now
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous #1
Just got an informal offer for the DPhil Economics literally now
Congrats!
Informal offer for mphil just now. Best luck to everyone
Reply 24
Original post by CYang007
Informal offer for mphil just now. Best luck to everyone
Congrats! Did they email you?
I hope I get it soon too! 👉👈👉👈
Original post by Ycwongg
I haven’t got one either
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous #5
I haven’t got one either
The wait is so hard :frown:
Anyone received an invitation email for the offer holder event? It’s for MPhil in Economics. Not sure if it’s a positive signal or technical issue since my application portal hasn’t updated yet
Original post by Anonymous #6
Anyone received an invitation email for the offer holder event? It’s for MPhil in Economics. Not sure if it’s a positive signal or technical issue since my application portal hasn’t updated yet
I emailed and they said it means we got offers!!
I got the informal offer and invite to the offer holder event a few hours ago. Does anybody know when we hear about college allocation?
Original post by Anonymous #2
I got the informal offer and invite to the offer holder event a few hours ago. Does anybody know when we hear about college allocation?
8-10 weeks from today I believe!! I’m dying to know why the conditions of my offer are as I have a formal offer from LSE too ://:
Reply 31
Original post by MichellexJordan_2670
8-10 weeks from today I believe!! I’m dying to know why the conditions of my offer are as I have a formal offer from LSE too ://:
Omg congrats to you! 2 great offers!
Do you know if they send out these emails at once for everyone? Or is it low chance for me since I haven't received anything from them (yet, I hope)?
Original post by Ycwongg
Omg congrats to you! 2 great offers!
Do you know if they send out these emails at once for everyone? Or is it low chance for me since I haven't received anything from them (yet, I hope)?
I have no idea, but seems most people on the thread got it around 2 hours ago. Thank you and good luck!!
Original post by Ycwongg
Yes it is by email, and they say formal offers will be sent next week. Best wishes on the application
Original post by CYang007
Yes it is by email, and they say formal offers will be sent next week. Best wishes on the application

Oh amazing!! I cannot wait to see the formal offer. I actually asked the admissions department if the informal offer was a mistake lol. Wondering what the conditions will be, I’m scraping a 1.1 at the moment
Reply 35
Original post by Ycwongg
Couldn't find a thread for this so I started one.
Has anyone received offer for MPhil in economics at Oxford yet? I applied by the Jan's deadline but haven't heard from them yet.
I got an informal offer with the Open Days email this morning for just MPhil in Econ
Anybody know what the funding opportunities are like for just MPhil?
Congrats to all those who got offers! Have all of your upload buttons disappeared? If mine hasn't, does that mean they haven't reviewed my application yet?
Original post by Anonymous #7
Congrats to all those who got offers! Have all of your upload buttons disappeared? If mine hasn't, does that mean they haven't reviewed my application yet?
Mine hasn’t and I got an informal offer
To everyone who got offers, would you mind sharing your profiles?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending