The Student Room Group

MPhil/Postgrad Economics Oxford 2024

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received the informal letter got the formal letter yet?
Original post by Anonymous #9
Nope

I have received the formal offer letter just now.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Does formal offer come via email or is it in writing?

It will be sent via email, but the portal will change first.
Just received formal offer email
Original post by EvelynLee1015
May I ask how long does it take for you to receive the formal letter email after your portal changed?
Also received the formal offer, thank god
May I ask how long does it take for you to receive the formal letter email after your portal changed?

few hours
Reply 68
Did the portal change to say you were accepted?
Got my formal offer too!
I have received the formal offer letter just now.
Could I ask what date you received your informal email on? Mine was on March 7 and I'm terrified they sent it to me by accident
Original post by Anonymous #13
Got my formal offer too!
Congrats! Did you receive the email with the formal letter?
Original post by Emma86w
Did the portal change to say you were accepted?

Yes, and it changed before I received the formal offer email.
Original post by Anonymous #14
Could I ask what date you received your informal email on? Mine was on March 7 and I'm terrified they sent it to me by accident

Mine was on that day as well.
For any informal offer holders: I emailed the department and they said we should expect to get the formal offer letters by March 18! I think this is the same deadline to send out offers as they had last year. The informal offer email is indeed real despite how funny-looking the email address is.

I personally have an offer from another school that I have to reply to soon so I'm hoping they can accommodate that.
Is it a rejection if I didn't receive an informal offer yet?
For any informal offer holders: I emailed the department and they said we should expect to get the formal offer letters by March 18! I think this is the same deadline to send out offers as they had last year. The informal offer email is indeed real despite how funny-looking the email address is.
I personally have an offer from another school that I have to reply to soon so I'm hoping they can accommodate that.
Tysm for your information!! If you don't mind me asking, when did you email to ask them?
Original post by bushi9981
Tysm for your information!! If you don't mind me asking, when did you email to ask them?
I emailed them March 8 and they got back to me today (so after 4 days, for people reading this in the future). Pretty fast for a non-urgent question
Anyone received their formal offer today?
I emailed them March 8 and they got back to me today (so after 4 days, for people reading this in the future). Pretty fast for a non-urgent question
Which email address did you send to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending