The Student Room Group

MPhil/Postgrad Economics Oxford 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #9
Anyone received their formal offer today?
Yes just got it at around 9 pm
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous #9
Which email address did you send to?
[email protected]
Any rejection for MPhil Econ?
Reply 83
Did anyone get an informal letter and the magic button disappeared today?
Original post by zzsher
Did anyone get an informal letter and the magic button disappeared today?
Yes mine disappeared before 9am this morning (last checked yesterday at 6pm)
Reply 85
Original post by CYang007
Yes just got it at around 9 pm
Just got my formal offer!
Any news regarding funding?
Has anyone heard back from colleges?
All of you that have received official or unofficial acceptances, did you apply by the January or the March deadline; has anyone who applied by the March one got an acceptance?
Original post by Anonymous #16
All of you that have received official or unofficial acceptances, did you apply by the January or the March deadline; has anyone who applied by the March one got an acceptance?
I received the informal offer and I applied by the January deadline
My button has disappeared now and I did not receive an informal offer, ready to be rejected :frown:
Reply 91
Original post by Anonymous #5
My button has disappeared now and I did not receive an informal offer, ready to be rejected :frown:
Which deadline did you apply by?
Original post by matijak
Which deadline did you apply by?
January
I wonder whether Admission Committee would reply to emails this weekend.
Did anyone else get the message that the decision about their application was deferred to be considered along applicants from the March deadline? Any insights into what that means in terms of chances? Have people that applied in January already be rejected or is everyone reassessed?
Original post by Anonymous #18
Did anyone else get the message that the decision about their application was deferred to be considered along applicants from the March deadline? Any insights into what that means in terms of chances? Have people that applied in January already be rejected or is everyone reassessed?
Was this on the portal or by email?

I think this can be regarded as waiting list. I saw someone who applied in Jan ddl has been rejected.
Original post by Anonymous #10
I think this can be regarded as waiting list. I saw someone who applied in Jan ddl has been rejected.
Thanks so much for the quick response! Do you know anything about chances once on the waiting list? Highly unlikely or more like a 50/50 thing? Or even rather likely?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Was this on the portal or by email?
Both actually
Thanks so much for the quick response! Do you know anything about chances once on the waiting list? Highly unlikely or more like a 50/50 thing? Or even rather likely?

I think half-half as they have already sent out lots of offers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending