The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

why hasnt exeter repsonded to my law application yet?

it is march, and i am confused as i still haven't heard back from Exeter for law. i hope i am not the only one who hasn't heard back, however some of my friends have. does anyone know when they'll respond...
Lots of reasons some people wait longer than others, many of which have no relation to the strength of your application.

Ultimately they have until May and if you applied pre-deadline, are at no disadvantage.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Anonymous #1
it is march, and i am confused as i still haven't heard back from Exeter for law. i hope i am not the only one who hasn't heard back, however some of my friends have. does anyone know when they'll respond...
I’m in the same boat! I applied 9th of December as a mature student with all my grades and still haven’t heard back 😬 v frustrating as my post offer day is on the 29th of this month and I’d need to get the day off work and book flights !!
Original post by BettyYaga
I’m in the same boat! I applied 9th of December as a mature student with all my grades and still haven’t heard back 😬 v frustrating as my post offer day is on the 29th of this month and I’d need to get the day off work and book flights !!
wdym by post offer day
Original post by xoxogossipgirluk
wdym by post offer day
Like the open day you get for your specific course after they give you an offer, I saw some have already started n all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending