The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Linguistics Interview - University of York

Hello! I am currently submitting my application for linguistics at the University of York and am wondering if they hold interviews for this program. If so, what are they like (only what you're allowed to say haha) and how you did do on them? I am really nervous. My academic standing is not the best but I make up for it with other areas of my application so I feel as if I could benefit from an interview.
Original post by harrywoodhouse
Hello! I am currently submitting my application for linguistics at the University of York and am wondering if they hold interviews for this program. If so, what are they like (only what you're allowed to say haha) and how you did do on them? I am really nervous. My academic standing is not the best but I make up for it with other areas of my application so I feel as if I could benefit from an interview.
Hi!

I'd suggest you email [email protected] and they will be able to give you more details on the application process :smile:
University of York
York
Original post by University of York
Hi!
I'd suggest you email [email protected] and they will be able to give you more details on the application process :smile:
Thank you so much! I will do so now. Have a great day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending