The Student Room Group

Any advice for the LNAT?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luci95
I have to disagree with McGinger. Arbitio is helpful for timed practice, especially because rather than a book it's on a screen which after you've completed the LNAT official test practice papers it's always nice to get more practice in.
Saying that, only if you have cash to spare.

Exactly.
I just used Alexa for a timer on the free tests 😆 I think the main thing is if you have the funds arbitio and buying books is never going to hurt your chances but if you don't you can prepare well enough without spending anything really.
Original post by skyescott
Hi I am beginning to prepare for the LNAT and am wondering if anyone has any advice for how to prepare etc and for the process and exam?

Don't bother paying for anything. I got arbitio and never used it because it didn't seem helpful. My key tip is read the news alot and see what topics have been relevant these past years - this will help you in both the essay and the MCQ. Also do the practice test on the LNAT site alot. Dw if your 1st result was bad, I scored lowly on my first practice attempt.

For the essays, practice writing on time and creating plans quickly. Also look at basic moral debates on ethical issues like euthanasia, abortion, capital punishment, etc.

I did all of the above and I got a 31 this year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending