The Student Room Group

BF made me feel crap about sex

I've been seeing this guy (my bf) for about a few months, we only rekindled our relationship as we dated 4 years prior and broke up over summer, only to reconnect again im 22 F and hes 23 M. I've been a virgin up until 2024, now I obvs am aware that pain is normal etc, as is bleeding but after three seperate incidences i've been bleeding post-coital. Anyway, I think he was just messing around infront of my friends on a gc, and I told him to just stop (I knew I didn't want any private moments being shared on a gc with all of my mates on it), he then jokingly said that i didn't tell him to stop the other night, so I rightfully and honestly said that I told him to slow down and stop a fair few times, which he did- as the pain for me was unbearable to the point where I began to cry. I felt like due to this pain being so unbearable and being different severity to the previous two times we've tried to have s*x i then said how he probably took it slow till he was all the way in to which he claimed he wasn't and that I only took about half his size to which I admit kind of hurt me because I personally felt like due to this pain I was handling a lot more than i handled the last two attempts. I explained this and he said that it wasn't his fault, that he didn't understand what I expected him to do about this with and I quote saying "do you want me to reduce my size or something?" to which i angrily responded that he should just find someone else who he wouldn't have these issues with...he then commented "one who wouldn't bleed after having a normal sized d"ck in her?" this comment hurt me the most especially because the night before I had been bleeding and passing blood clots. I just feel like for the amount of pain I endured and everything after that I deserved a lot more respect and I feel utterly like I'm just abnormal or not good enough. Besides wanting to wait for this weekend to end so I can book in a GP appointment is there any tips that I should do for not feeling like crap, and should I forgive him, as I also shouldn't have been bitter.. any ideas?
My tip for not feeling like crap would be to dump him and to date someone with a shred of emotional maturity.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
My tip for not feeling like crap would be to dump him and to date someone with a shred of emotional maturity.

I am leaning towards that idea, I just don't think that would help me feel better, but it makes sense to not put up with a comment that he made. Plus I feel like my confidence has just deflated for me to be in a position to date anybody else...
Original post by Anonymous #1
I've been seeing this guy (my bf) for about a few months, we only rekindled our relationship as we dated 4 years prior and broke up over summer, only to reconnect again im 22 F and hes 23 M. I've been a virgin up until 2024, now I obvs am aware that pain is normal etc, as is bleeding but after three seperate incidences i've been bleeding post-coital. Anyway, I think he was just messing around infront of my friends on a gc, and I told him to just stop (I knew I didn't want any private moments being shared on a gc with all of my mates on it), he then jokingly said that i didn't tell him to stop the other night, so I rightfully and honestly said that I told him to slow down and stop a fair few times, which he did- as the pain for me was unbearable to the point where I began to cry. I felt like due to this pain being so unbearable and being different severity to the previous two times we've tried to have s*x i then said how he probably took it slow till he was all the way in to which he claimed he wasn't and that I only took about half his size to which I admit kind of hurt me because I personally felt like due to this pain I was handling a lot more than i handled the last two attempts. I explained this and he said that it wasn't his fault, that he didn't understand what I expected him to do about this with and I quote saying "do you want me to reduce my size or something?" to which i angrily responded that he should just find someone else who he wouldn't have these issues with...he then commented "one who wouldn't bleed after having a normal sized d"ck in her?" this comment hurt me the most especially because the night before I had been bleeding and passing blood clots. I just feel like for the amount of pain I endured and everything after that I deserved a lot more respect and I feel utterly like I'm just abnormal or not good enough. Besides wanting to wait for this weekend to end so I can book in a GP appointment is there any tips that I should do for not feeling like crap, and should I forgive him, as I also shouldn't have been bitter.. any ideas?

You clearly deserve a LOT better than him. Personally I would dump him (I am male by the way) and chill for a while until you find someone better. It is NOT your Fault it is HIS fault so do not go thinking it is any of yours. It isn't.
Reply 4
Original post by CoochyCoo
You clearly deserve a LOT better than him. Personally I would dump him (I am male by the way) and chill for a while until you find someone better. It is NOT your Fault it is HIS fault so do not go thinking it is any of yours. It isn't.

Thank you, I did deflect a lot of blame onto him, but I felt I only did that because I was angry that he wasn't getting the memo, the pain I had felt was incredibly immense and here he was on a gc full of people saying that I actually hadn't taken in as much as I personally thought I did, and despite me being in denial, I felt that he could've been more sensitive about the issue, knowing that I had been upset, that this was hugely personal that I was uncomfortable. It was such a change as on that day he was comforting me making sure I was okay we were communicating throughout that whole process, and I thought that the pain I had felt was almost worth it if that makes sense- but to hear that he didn't even go that far and for him to say that infront of everybody or not clock onto why I was getting so angry and so bitter I felt like he was insensitive with it. I also feel like he shouldn't have been saying this on a public groupchat with my friends on it at all...
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thank you, I did deflect a lot of blame onto him, but I felt I only did that because I was angry that he wasn't getting the memo, the pain I had felt was incredibly immense and here he was on a gc full of people saying that I actually hadn't taken in as much as I personally thought I did, and despite me being in denial, I felt that he could've been more sensitive about the issue, knowing that I had been upset, that this was hugely personal that I was uncomfortable. It was such a change as on that day he was comforting me making sure I was okay we were communicating throughout that whole process, and I thought that the pain I had felt was almost worth it if that makes sense- but to hear that he didn't even go that far and for him to say that infront of everybody or not clock onto why I was getting so angry and so bitter I felt like he was insensitive with it. I also feel like he shouldn't have been saying this on a public groupchat with my friends on it at all...

Yes it says a lot about him that he was discussing on a Group chat. That does not show any sensitivity and like it is "all about him" . Without knowing him of course I can only say from what you have said, but I would distance yourself from him, no sex etc and find other things to do. If he has genuine feelings for you he will stick with you even without the sex and can determine if genuine. You know suggest you go on daytime outing somewhere and then make excuse to go home early. Do that number of times and see how things work out. Anyone can have sex, but real love is better, but slightly harder to find .
Oh, he sounds like a real prince. It will probably take him years to mature and develop any emotional intelligence. Not all blokes are like this. Find a good one and you’ll look back on this and realise what an absolute waste of time he was. In the meantime, work on developing some strong boundaries and learning what healthy relationships look like.
x
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 7
After appointment see what Dr says, then discuss it with him. See his reaction, then decide
Reply 8
Original post by SMEGGGY
After appointment see what Dr says, then discuss it with him. See his reaction, then decide

hes offered to show up with me to the drs appointment said that what he said was "in the heat of the moment" that he was just "angry" because I blamed him for how much pain I was in..that still doesn't make me feel any better. He then said that apparently I had wanted another man when I never said that (said it after he hurt me but I was never comparing him before he dropped that comment). Today, he says he doesn't want anyone else that he won't give up but I defo feel like I should cold shoulder him as much as possible...i might just see the Dr on my own, and then just tell him.
Reply 9
acc nevermind apparently for giving my v card to him the response was " what do you want for it a medal?"
What a charmer.

Get rid.
:frown: he sounds like he sucks and you definitely deserve better!!!

I might get the pain checked out, but also anyone who makes fun of you and doesn't stop when you ask them to is a POS! and honestly with the way he didn't worry more about you when you were in pain, he doesn't deserve any of your time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending