The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
climbed out of a window during a lesson due to boredom-funny, but not overly OMG, though.
Reply 2
Oh god, not you again. Stop starting threads for the sake of it.
Dr. Unk

No, it is a good discussion. :smile:

For me; probably swore at a teacher or something. :p:
Took in some lighters and matches, and blew one of the lighters up... :biggrin:

Wow... that was fun. :stupid:
Reply 5

Originally Posted by Dr. Unk

No, it is a good discussion.

For me; probably swore at a teacher or something.

Reply 6

Took in some lighters and matches, and blew one of the lighters up...

Wow... that was fun.

Rightttt....

Now, I'm scared.
Um swore at a teacher, threw something at a teacher.
Sprayed deodorant on the table and set it alight.
got bored and decided to climb a tree during an outdoor biology lesson. we were meant to be collecting samples within an area, and mine just so happened to intersect the tree. so i figured sod it, ill climb up.. also had to retrieve the quadrant that i had thrown up there...
1. well tbh it was accidental; but smashed a light

2. Threw a pen, dodged the teacher's head by about 5mm
Reply 10
In year 5 I threw a chair accross the class room, hid in the cloak room for 3 hours, walked out of school, swore at a teachers and was a general bastard.
thrown a full roll of parcel tape at my french teacher actually.. got me a detention that did..

never went though :devil:
Daring as in physically? Jumped off school buildings several times (3-4 stories high, was 'practicing' parkour =P) (injured my foot because I landed on a hidden tree in the bushes that was newly cut off, so my foot kinda twisted and bent in unimaginable ways, did hurt loads :/ couldn't walk properly for 2 weeks, and on top of that classmates thought I was joking when I was walking crippled into the class room :/).

But I've done so many stupid things in school, but I guess not many daring really, well it really depends on how you would define daring. Physical acts/stunts, Verbal (swearing, etc), fighting, etc etc

EDIT: Oh right I broke a ruler once, you may think big deal, but the teacher we had was the most strict and worst teacher ever, he took it so seriously and excluded me from class until I paid him the 50 pence, lmao, what a dick...
Reply 13
People do the BP challenge at my college.

Ask to go to the toilet
Leg it to the BP garage
Buy something
Leg it back WITH THE RECEIPT

Fastest is 4 minutes 11 seconds so far.
k9ruby
Rightttt....

Now, I'm scared.

I was going through a "stage" with a new group of friends. I got detention and they didn't :frown:

Subsequent counselling fixed me.
Our class locked the year 9 geography teacher in the cupboard after she threatened us all with a class detention... thinking about it now we were all really horrible :s-smilie:

In year 6 got suspended 1) for flooding the art room by blocking the sinks with paper towels 2) convincing the entire class to link arms and touch an electric fence on a trip to a farm on the Isle of White. Nothing spectacular I'm afraid :frown:
Reply 16
I dropped a crisp packet once.
wasn't school. It was college but.....

I dated my tutor :rolleyes:
Skipped chapel and assembly?
Reply 19
I went on the run from teachers in their cars looking for me becuase I was truanting. Later, I egged one of their vehicles.

Latest

Trending

Trending