The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Information Management for Business -UCL

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rivda
Nope. When I applied I filled up the ucas form with my actual results, so I think I only have to send the results to my firm/insurance once I make the choice.... Not sure though, sorry :/

nps! thanks! hope to see you there!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 401
Hey I got a conditional Offer for this course, i guess i will be seeing some of you next year! :smile:

What accomodation are people applying to? any suggestions?
Reply 402
Original post by Aaron.F

Original post by Aaron.F
Received my post interview offer today :smile: ABB.

Hey, By any chance were you at the interview which was on the 16th Feb?
Reply 403
Original post by adutta
Hey, By any chance were you at the interview which was on the 16th Feb?

Yeah I was there on the 16th with my brother :smile: were you? Congrats on your offer!
Reply 404
Original post by Norlami
Are they likely to have made up their mind pretty much before hand?

I think thats possible.
Some of you lucky people might even get to be mentored by me next year :p:
Reply 406
Original post by jamz0770
Some of you lucky people might even get to be mentored by me next year :p:

Mentored? Awesome, can I hire you now? Loool
Original post by baig1990
Mentored? Awesome, can I hire you now? Loool

Haha well everyone gets assigned a mentor (usually groups of 6-7 to a mentor) to ask questions to and meet once a week, because they are a second year they can usually answer your problems regarding going out, coursework etc

Luckily for you guys its free too :wink:
Reply 408
Original post by Aaron.F

Original post by Aaron.F
Yeah I was there on the 16th with my brother :smile: were you? Congrats on your offer!

ahh thought it was you, i wonder how many people got offers after the interview, and congrats to you too! guess i will be seeing you around next year. Have you applied for accomodation yet?
Reply 409
Original post by adutta
ahh thought it was you, i wonder how many people got offers after the interview, and congrats to you too! guess i will be seeing you around next year. Have you applied for accomodation yet?

:smile: Who were you? (Which is, strangely, probably the most polite way I can put that)

I'd reckon most people got an offer, maybe five or six per group who didn't? Maybe less. There are a quite a few international and mature students with unconditionals, too, so that number might be even lower. Is UCL your firm?

And nope, no accommodation, no student finance, yet. I'd like to be placed in Ramsay Hall, though. Seems right up my street :smile: you?
Reply 410
Seems like UCL will become my insurance as I am firming LSE (just got an offer for management) - thanks to everyone who answered my questions on this thread and good luck to all of the applicants on this course!! :smile:
Reply 411
Anyone planning on pursuing the Chartered Accountancy designation?
Original post by ErvinCwj

Original post by ErvinCwj
Anyone planning on pursuing the Chartered Accountancy designation?

Are you referring to ACCA? I want to do it do simultaneously with my degree.
Reply 413
Original post by Aaron.F

Original post by Aaron.F
:smile: Who were you? (Which is, strangely, probably the most polite way I can put that)

I'd reckon most people got an offer, maybe five or six per group who didn't? Maybe less. There are a quite a few international and mature students with unconditionals, too, so that number might be even lower. Is UCL your firm?

And nope, no accommodation, no student finance, yet. I'd like to be placed in Ramsay Hall, though. Seems right up my street :smile: you?

haha dont worry! i was 3rd row, i think. i was with all the girls, and there was one guy in our group.
yup, firmed UCL :smile: i wanted self catering so i put astor down but ramsay as my second, Its supposed to be the "party" hall so seems like my kind of place :smile:
Reply 414
Original post by adutta
haha dont worry! i was 3rd row, i think. i was with all the girls, and there was one guy in our group.
yup, firmed UCL :smile: i wanted self catering so i put astor down but ramsay as my second, Its supposed to be the "party" hall so seems like my kind of place :smile:

Oh wow, that's cool :smile: Where else did you apply to?

And I'm going to try for Ramsay, too, I think. For the same reason! Quite expensive though.

How did you put Ramsay / Astor down as preferences, I thought the preference list was only for intercollegiate halls?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Aaron.F

Original post by Aaron.F
Oh wow, that's cool :smile: Where else did you apply to?

And I'm going to try for Ramsay, too, I think. For the same reason! Quite expensive though.

How did you put Ramsay / Astor down as preferences, I thought the preference list was only for intercollegiate halls?

How do you apply for accommodation?
Reply 416
Original post by Fortunatus
How do you apply for accommodation?

It tells you on your offer letter :smile:.
hey guys im thinking off accepting my offer for Iormation Management for Business -UCL, though im unsure where to apply for accomodation etc? ive also got an offer from KCL. im debating between the too... any advice/opinions????
I'd avoid that polytechnic if at all possible :smile:
Reply 419
Finally got an offer. After all that time waiting i was getting pretty pessimistic but buzzing now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending