The Student Room Group

Just failed a whole module!

i got 35%! i normally wouldnt question it, but the markers comments were not in any way constructive she was just basically saying that i was crap. i also think she thinks i plagurised, which is worrying as i didnt. she marked my friends and my friend got 30% and had pretty much the same comments as me. i also spoke to the module leader about it and he didnt seem to happy with the way it was marked, althought he only read her comments on the cover sheet and said he could not really question her marking and to speak to her about it. one of my friends suggested showing her another of my essays to show her that the way it was written was my just my writing style and that it was in no way plagurised. grrr, cross now. :mad:
Reply 1
where are you studying?
Reply 2
law with criminal justice joint honours, hoping to change to straight law next year tho. that particular module was legal research and involved obligations, which i thought was slightly unfair because if youre doing law with crim justice then you dont do obligations.
Where are you studing not what :wink:
Reply 4
NDGAARONDI
Where are you studing not what :wink:

liverpool john moores! lol sorry. :smile:
Ariel4
liverpool john moores! lol sorry. :smile:

You should have chosen straight law at Liverpool. :smile:
Reply 6
my a levels were ***** so i didnt really have a choice. was thinking about trying to transfer next year but to be honest i cant liverpool saying yes.
Did you handwright the essay or word process it?
Reply 8
NDGAARONDI
Did you handwright the essay or word process it?

it was all word processed i never handwright my essays my handwrightings poo!
Reply 9
Ariel4

Dude, change your signature. This thread's giving me a headache!
Reply 10
muncrun
Dude, change your signature. This thread's giving me a headache!

but the elephants and the flumpy thing are so cute!
Ariel4

Well, someone else decided to ask members of this forum what they thought of their essay.
Reply 12
i emailed the lady that marked it yesterday and she still hasnt got back to me, normally lecturers get to you that day or the next morning. am going to speak to my personal tutor to see what he thinks about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending