Uni Offers

I got predicted AAC but got A,B,D in AS exams
Yet I have had offers from all 5 uni's for all ABB

Sheffield ABB - inc Social Science
Birmingham ABB - inc Geography
Liverpool ABB - inc Geography
Cardiff ABB - inc Geography
Exeter ABB - inc Geography

Anyone have any idea which is the best uni for geography and also the best uni in general. I think the stats say Cardiff for teaching and sheffield in general.

Many Thanks

Tom
Reply 1
exeter is brilliant for geog if you like field trips. they go on them pretty much from day 1 but you can choose human modules to complement it if you want. the graduates have really good job prospects but i dont know about the others so try comparing employment stats on the uni websites.

liverpool is good for the sciency side of geog as their biology dept is really good

cardiff and birmingham are very good unis generally

ive heard good and bad about sheffield but nothing from a geog perspective.

sorry thats all i know - im going to reading to do geog but if i had an insurance (mines unconditional) it would be exeter!
Reply 2
They will all have their good and bad points and all their courses and departments will be completely different. Which course and location do you prefer?
Reply 3
course wise, the choice would be sheffield because i would just be doing all human geography with no physical geography and there is more breadth within the geography modules. However, i really liked cardiff and thought that very good in a very different sense. It seemed a lot more laid back and relaxed and not so hustle and bustle.

What do you think?
Reply 4
We can't make up your mind for you. You'll need to weigh up the course against the surroundings.
Reply 5
If u miss your ABB offer what are you going to do as you don't have an insurance..
Reply 6
Birmingham is niiiiiice

Latest

Trending

Trending