The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SIlverWings
You wouldnt honestly try it would you?? Because, if you would, then, well, OH MY GOD!! :eek:

care to explain what steamers are? I haven't got a clue. :confused:
SamTheMan
care to explain what steamers are? I haven't got a clue. :confused:

urban dictionary.com the orginal act was mentioned a few pages ago
SIlverWings
You wouldnt honestly try it would you?? Because, if you would, then, well, OH MY GOD!! :eek:

Was that an "OH MY GOD" (Shocked and Disgusted) or an "OH MY GOD" (I've been looking for someone else that wants to do this) ?
steam trains?
hahahaha just noticed somebody neg-repped me for something in this post and it removed... wait for it... 1 point, haha! :biggrin: :biggrin:
~*glitter*~
dont worry, im not monogamous :smile:

(jk people)

Cool. :smile:
SIlverWings

Why the hell not? Got to be worth a try, eh? :biggrin:
Try what?
NDGAARONDI
Try what?

This :biggrin:
Makavelli_07

Not for me thanks.
ew ...!
Reply 391
bloody hell thats horrible:eek:
Makavelli_07

maybe the person receiving the dunk enjoys/gets turned on by the emotion of the person's face whilst they're dunking :confused:
I think FHM did a review of weird sexual acts. There were about 100 and 5 were impossible ones that they had simply invented.

The most famous ones are the Dirty Sanchez and the Donkey Punch but they're definitely not the worst.

Anyone remember that Australian documentary/show "the 100 worst sexual accidents" or something like that. That's when you realise how messed up people are.
SamTheMan
so you had a girlfriend who liked b... ? :eek:

Did I say girlfriend? :confused:
SamTheMan
Anyone remember that Australian documentary/show "the 100 worst sexual accidents" or something like that. That's when you realise how messed up people are.

Which channel was it on? I wonder if I could download it...
SamTheMan
I think FHM did a review of weird sexual acts. There were about 100 and 5 were impossible ones that they had simply invented.

The most famous ones are the Dirty Sanchez and the Donkey Punch but they're definitely not the worst.

I remember that! It was awful...yet so intriguing.....like a car crash
Reply 397
SamTheMan

Was that the one involving the gay couple, a bottom and some concrete? *winces*
NDGAARONDI
Did I say girlfriend? :confused:

well you said you knew a girl who liked that (I was assuming b...). I'm not surprised. There are so many messed up people out there!
NDGAARONDI
Which channel was it on? I wonder if I could download it...

Channel 4 (of course!)...
elpollodiablouk mentioned the gay couple and the concrete mix... that was more than messed up.

The saddest story I found was the guy who, to surprise his wife on her anniversary, placed a rose (or at least the stem) in an unfortunate place. Ripped the whole of his urethra and had to get it "reconstructed".

Latest

Trending

Trending