The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Deferred entry has nothing to do with your chances of getting into a University really.

Universities are obliged to give equal and appropriate consideration to all applications received before the January 15th deadline, so you shouldn't need to worry about when you submit your form.

I would however, say that it's probably better to apply sooner rather than later. You have left it quite late, and if you rush it last minute, it might not be the best it can be, you might miss things off, give wrong details or provide inaccurate information.
Reply 2
I applied at the end of January/beginning of February last year to start uni last September and got accepted into all 5 of my choices, so I think you'll be fine. It depends on your course though and how popular it is etc.
Reply 3
ive not applied yet either let us weep together
You're not late, yet. You still have about 10 days to apply to UCAS. Yes, you have left it a bit late, but if you manage to complete everything and send it off by January 15th, you should get the same consideration as everyone else.
Don't worry too much, it'll be fine. Good luck with your application!
Reply 5
ok thx! i'm a kind of relieved. . . The quicker i'll apply the quicker i'll relax! But then if i don't get any offers, well haha! let's not think about that yet, :smile: thx anyway! yay let's weep ... or not!
i finally got my application sent off on the last day of term after two months of waiting. And if it makes you feel any better i was only the fifth person out of about 30-40 people applying to uni from my school...think they need to wise up a little lol many of my friends still haven't even done their personal statement and one of my teachers lost my reference sheet...bit late for it now anyway hehe :yes:
im know quite a few people who still aint applied yet....you're not alone

Latest

Trending

Trending