The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

RachelBabyfrog
Fancy giving me your Durham offer? :wink:

Off topic: Can I pinch that quiz thing from your diary for mine please?! :biggrin:
Eeyore
Off topic: Can I pinch that quiz thing from your diary for mine please?! :biggrin:

Of course you can :smile:
RachelBabyfrog
Of course you can :smile:

Thanking ye kindly! :smile:
Eeyore
Thanking ye kindly! :smile:

Most welcome :wink: *Gives you a Belgian Chocolate to go with it*
RachelBabyfrog
Most welcome :wink: *Gives you a Belgian Chocolate to go with it*

Yay! :biggrin: I can't believe you've managed to keep them for so long, it was ages ago that you went to Belgium! :smile:
Eeyore
Yay! :biggrin: I can't believe you've managed to keep them for so long, it was ages ago that you went to Belgium! :smile:

I have self-restraint, and I had a run-in with the dentist to reinforce it! *Grin* I have two of the handmade ones (one shaped like a horse!) and a whole big bar! Wheeee! A whole month ago :biggrin:
RachelBabyfrog
I have self-restraint, and I had a run-in with the dentist to reinforce it! *Grin* I have two of the handmade ones (one shaped like a horse!) and a whole big bar! Wheeee! A whole month ago :biggrin:

I bought a giant toffee finger (you know, the Quality Street) yesterday, and I couldn't keep it even for a few hours and had to have it as soon as I was home from school instead of the evening when I had intended! I have no self-restraint!

Chocolate is a better topic than university rejections :biggrin:
Reply 47
I agree. I've given up chocolate for lent though so I can't have any :frown: It's killing me! I want a Kinder Beuno and I want one now!
Reply 48
lol this is where i feel bad. boys can eat chocolate whenever they want, and how ever much they desire at a time.

so, sod all my rejections. i've got a box of creme eggs.
silence
lol this is where i feel bad. boys can eat chocolate whenever they want, and how ever much they desire at a time.

so, sod all my rejections. i've got a box of creme eggs.

Yummy! Full sized ones or mini ones? The mini ones are amazingly moreish... my self-restraint goes down the toilet where they're concerned!
RachelBabyfrog
Yummy! Full sized ones or mini ones? The mini ones are amazingly moreish... my self-restraint goes down the toilet where they're concerned!

Creme eggs..... mmmmmmmmmmm :biggrin:
Eeyore
Creme eggs..... mmmmmmmmmmm :biggrin:

They started selling them in our school canteen (which we are hoping to rename 'Thy Daily Bread'... but the senior staff aren't keen) straight after Christmas... some people thought it wa a bit early, but I say it's never too early for Creme Eggs!
RachelBabyfrog
They started selling them in our school canteen (which we are hoping to rename 'Thy Daily Bread'... but the senior staff aren't keen) straight after Christmas... some people thought it wa a bit early, but I say it's never too early for Creme Eggs!

I eat creme eggs all year round! And "Thy Daily Bread" is an ace name! :biggrin:

Thanks for the rep :smile: :five:
Eeyore
I eat creme eggs all year round! And "Thy Daily Bread" is an ace name! :biggrin:

Thanks for the rep :smile: :five:

It is a good name, isn't it? Especially for a Catholic school! My friend came up with it... and we have fought for it, but I think they're going to call it 'La Cocina' in honour of the language college, which is no fun at all.

And you're welcome :smile:
RachelBabyfrog
It is a good name, isn't it? Especially for a Catholic school! My friend came up with it... and we have fought for it, but I think they're going to call it 'La Cocina' in honour of the language college, which is no fun at all.

And you're welcome :smile:

Indeed, it definitely fits with the Christian theme! :smile:

Look how far off-topic this thread has gone! :p:
Eeyore
Indeed, it definitely fits with the Christian theme! :smile:

Look how far off-topic this thread has gone! :p:

Oops... but rejections are sad! *slaps own wrist for being party to the naughty off-topicness* :wink:
RachelBabyfrog
Oops... but rejections are sad! *slaps own wrist for being party to the naughty off-topicness* :wink:

Lol! :smile: Yeah, I felt really bad today cos someone from my ENglish class was saying that she's been rejected from four of her six choices for English, including Nottingham, which I have an offer for and am not intending to accept. She was almost crying, poor girl :frown:. Ah well, not my fault, I know, but still - one feels guilty! Even though I was rejected by half of my choices!
Eeyore
Lol! :smile: Yeah, I felt really bad today cos someone from my ENglish class was saying that she's been rejected from four of her six choices for English, including Nottingham, which I have an offer for and am not intending to accept. She was almost crying, poor girl :frown:. Ah well, not my fault, I know, but still - one feels guilty! Even though I was rejected by half of my choices!

Ouch... it would be nice if you could people the offers you didn't want, lol!
RachelBabyfrog
Ouch... it would be nice if you could people the offers you didn't want, lol!

Yeah, I was thinking that! Still, I suppose that is the case, because by not accepting an offer one is freeing up a place for someone else (I think?). :smile:
Eeyore
Yeah, I was thinking that! Still, I suppose that is the case, because by not accepting an offer one is freeing up a place for someone else (I think?). :smile:

I'm not quite sure... they just give out too many, don't they? In any case, you got us beautifully back on topic! *Applauds*

Latest

Trending

Trending