The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Matisse
You can only hope for the best. Each university, college and course will be looking for something different. There is no definitive method or sure-fire way to approach your portfolio.

The primary criteria for entry at LCF is the portfolio. However, there will also be grading requirements (detailed under 'entry requirements' tab for your particular course). The only exception is if you already possess the necessary commercial experience that will be considered equivalent.

I will be more than happy to overlook your personal statement. Feel free to post a thread here. The forum is private, thus only myself and the other PS Helpers will be able to view it.

If you have any further inquiries regarding LCF, be assured to ask.

Thankyou so much! Glad I have found an expert on LCF :smile: Well my portfolio is ok but not so much fashion work.
I'm hoping to take some more portraits before then though. I think my portfolio demonstrates i'm a very capable photographer though.

I don't have any of the 80 ucas points under entry requirements so i'm a bit worried about that mainly. I have no industry work experience in photography either.
Would be a shame if I have to take an art avce course first or something. I'm not getting any richer or younger!

Can you recommend any other photography courses anywhere? as i'd have a few choices to use up.

Thankyou again.

Latest