The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

andrea86
So where are the Facebook invites sent? On the email so far used for the application process?

I'm guessing they send out invites to that one weather your a member of facebook or not. Unless they look up your name manually on facebook.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 581
mi5wannabe
I'm guessing they send out invites to that one weather your a member of facebook or not. Unless they look up your name manually on facebook.

I guess that's the easiest way :smile: I'll be checking my mailbox every 5 minutes now :smile:
We send the invites to the address that you gave us when you applied for accommodation. Everything that the Accommodation Office sends you before arrivals should go to that address. We don't even know what email you gave UCAS! After you arrive at UEA we will send everything to your new UEA one. I'll let you all know when the invites go out for the various residences (if the others tell me when they have done it that is!).
Reply 583
UEAAccommodation
We send the invites to the address that you gave us when you applied for accommodation. Everything that the Accommodation Office sends you before arrivals should go to that address. We don't even know what email you gave UCAS! After you arrive at UEA we will send everything to your new UEA one. I'll let you all know when the invites go out for the various residences (if the others tell me when they have done it that is!).

Don't wanna put pressure on you - you're doing an excellent job...so I'm happy already. But thanks for understanding our humanity :biggrin:
2 bits of news. I'm realiably informed by the guy that looks after Britten House, Colman House and Mary Chapman Court that his facebook invites went out this morning. Look out for an email from him if you have accepted an offer to live there.

The other thing is that we are currently in the middle of sending out 300 room offers (this will take a little while but one of our PCs is chugging through them as I type). If you are waiting for an offer check the email address you used when you applied (both Inbox and Junk mail as sometimes our mails get sorted into there) and see if you have one!
Suffolk Terrace Block A! I don't have a flat or room number yet... I feel like it's actually set in stone now. Finally! I can start buying typically studenty arty farty posters!
Tigermilk98
Suffolk Terrace Block A! I don't have a flat or room number yet... I feel like it's actually set in stone now. Finally! I can start buying typically studenty arty farty posters!

Suffolk Terrace eh? Welcome to my empire!
Reply 587
Britten house...seems alright to me!
Now just to wait for that invite to the facebook group to be accepted... :P
Reply 589
Tigermilk98

Ohh ohhh if you like posters, they have a poster sale in the first week of term. It's in a marquee and there are LOADS, you should so go.

Also, they usually come back part way through the year to sell the ones they have left even cheaper, I got some massive bargains.
kpwxx
Ohh ohhh if you like posters, they have a poster sale in the first week of term. It's in a marquee and there are LOADS, you should so go.

Also, they usually come back part way through the year to sell the ones they have left even cheaper, I got some massive bargains.

Will definately keep that in mind! Thanks!
Reply 591
hello, i will be living in Colman House CH09!!! anybody else?
Reply 592
Still nothing :frown:
Me either.. i changed my facebook email to the one uea knows aswell! Gosh - i'v realised just how inpatient i am lol!
Reply 594
mi5wannabe
Me either.. i changed my facebook email to the one uea knows aswell! Gosh - i'v realised just how inpatient i am lol!

nothinggggg yet.....and its the weekend now....so we'll have to postpone the excitement to Monday :yep:
Reply 595
I meant for the actual offer! You two are just waiting on the facebook stuff aren't you? :smile:
Reply 596
LooCee
I meant for the actual offer! You two are just waiting on the facebook stuff aren't you? :smile:

Oh! erm....yes...we...A-R-E :biggrin:
Just wondering, what is the cost of using the washing machines and dryers, im working out weekly costs of stuff?
Reply 598
In the village, washers were £2 and driers were 50p for 12 mins. Only 4 driers between hundreds of you. Get there very early.
i've now decided to use a clothes horse...much easier :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending