The Student Room Group

Are you're parents still together?

Poll

Are you're parents still together?

I was just wondering how many people out there have parents who are still married/together?
My parents are still together and have been married for about 27 years. I feel pretty priviledged that I've grown up in such circumstances, as a lot of people I know have had real bad experience with family break-ups.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
As far as I know.
Mine are still together, about 20 years now. But everyone I know are from broken families
What if one's dead?
Reply 4
Yes they are still together. Married for 28 years!
unless they broke up since this afternoon, no idea how long they've been married
Reply 6
Mine have been married for 27ish years.

Awww, they love each other...
Reply 7
divorced when i was a baby
Reply 8
Yesh, for about 23? years ish. Quite surprisingly though, with the amount of stoopid arguments they ruddy have.
divorced when i was about six weeks old...can't help thinking i had something to do with it...:/
My parents have been married for 30 years! :eek3:
Nope, 'seperated'; that ****** period between splitting up and bothering with the divorce.
Reply 12
Are you are parents still together? :s-smilie:

No, I'm not a parent? :confused:
Reply 13
Yep. They're celebrating their 20th anniversary this June.
Reply 14
Yes, and I feel lucky that they are.
Still together, and will always be. They are a role model for me :smile:
Reply 16
My Mum got pregnant with me at 17 to her then boyfriend. They split up, and I only met my Dad for the first time just under two years ago.
My Mum has been with my Stepdad for 15 years - they need to split up, and I wish they would, but they're still together. They almost broke up a week ago, but my Mum went back.
Reply 17
Yep, something like 28 years.
Reply 18
Nope, for the better too.
Married for 21 years :smile:

They've spent virtually every minute of the day together for most of those 21 years. I really do hope that I'll be able to find someone and have a relationship like my parents in the future.

Latest

Trending

Trending