The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd go and see my family for the last time, ring up my grandparents in Jordan and here in England, and pray that the good ones make it.
rich2606
i assume the world will be like exploding or something, so i'd try and find a good view of it.

That's the Douglas Adams answer. ^_^

I'd probably get something to eat, then try and go to sleep. Hang on, it's only half an hour, isn't it? Maybe I'd just hide under my duvet.
Drink both the bottles of Merlot in my kitchen. And smoke about 50 cigarettes. And stick on AC/DC's "Highway To Hell".
Reply 43
Kemik
Throw Rosa off me apparently and then leg it home to argue with family like normally.

How rude.
Reply 44
zdo0o
if you had started that list with "Kel, get me" and finished it with "and meet me at *landmark in chicago*" i think i would actually marry you right now

lol, next time i shall.
Reply 45
Feral Beast
Actually the shaved cat is just for the lulz and is not essential.

this. :biggrin:
Reply 46
cry.
Feral Beast
Actually the shaved cat is just for the lulz and is not essential.

Aww - I thought it was a Schroedinger reference - gutted :frown:
Reply 48
Go on Facebook. I can contact far more of the people that I love that way than I ever could in person or even on the phone.
Also, I'd want to change my status to Eeeeeeeeeeeek!
Sephirona
I think there would a lot of rape on the streets of London.

Oh, so the end of the world doesnt really change very much then?
Pub?
Reply 51
eat junk food til i puke
kill my flat mate cos he never ******* flushes the ******* toilet and always leaves **** stains
kill my landlady cos shes fecking annoying
I had a dream not long ago where i found out that the world was about to end: me and a few mates just sat round and made jokes about it with a few cans - just good banter, fun times :p:

Tbh, if this happened i'd probs say bye to people, go find a dealer, then get absolutely off my face on crack... just to see what it's like.
Reply 53
Take a lot of ecstasy with everyone I love. That would be beautiful.
Reply 54
smoke my first cigarette, call my boyfriend for a chat, go sleep, x
Reply 55
Well I'll probably tell all the people I love that I love them, cliché I know and I really don't know what else, perhaps wonder why the world is ending and contemplate what dying would be like.
First things first, hide from the friend who said he would kill someone random if he only had 24 hours to live!

Then phone and tell a girl I like that I like her. (If she likes me back, travel towards her, she travels towards me, we meet, make love, face end of the world together).
Get rejected by said girl, then text certain friends saying I told you so.

Get Samurai sword.
Find single girl who would do me who I think is attractive.
Do each other
Face end of world together with me wearing Samurai sword.
Option A: Lie down on the floor with a paper bag over my head.

Option B: Drink a few pints, eat some peanuts, grab a towel and hope like hell that one of my friends is secretly an alien.
:tongue:
Bnm
eat junk food til i puke
kill my flat mate cos he never ******* flushes the ******* toilet and always leaves **** stains
kill my landlady cos shes fecking annoying

Hahahahahaha! Like it..
Post my nipples on TSR because I imagine the mods won't be around.
At the same time, phone special people telling them I love them...I'll have to be selective though, time is of the essence.
Have a threesome.

Oh and eat cake!

Latest

Trending

Trending